CHAPTER 47

THE FLIGHT

Jungkook POV.

I, Jimin and Baekhyun flew upward with the help of a dragon, the dragon flapped his wings so fast and gradually we ascended to in the middle of the clouds, after a while we saw the sun shining bright and in came the view of a castle in the middle of the clouds, the city build in middle of clouds, the castle looks so beautiful with the water fall right from its beside and as went close to the place we saw Pegasus and beautiful dragons flying around with shining scales.

"Woah! Am I dreaming or are we really in heaven!" Jimin said with astonishment glancing down at the castle while flying on the dragon, the angels with white wings flying around and fairies with golden and black locks wearing white and light color dresses playing golden harp and trumpets, the sounds of beautiful melody reaching our ears, all around was the symbol of snowdrop flower, while some elves wearing armors made of steel training themselves.

"This is Snowdrop Kingdom, the sky city." Baekhyun said as his eyes glistened with tears, "I never thought I would be able to see this place ever again... the last time I saw this place was burning down in fire and completely wracked into dust and pieces, only few of the temples remained."

"You were an angel once, Baekhyun?" Jimin asked with surprise.

Baekhyun sighed, "Well I used to be an elf actually, I used to work for Oracle Jin and guard the angels, until my brother Bogum betrayed me and choose Yoongi's side, so from that I became a vampire and now this..."

"So this is the Snowdrop Kingdom. When Taehyung was an angel two thousand years ago he used to describe this place to me." I said with sad smile, "In all those years I never thought I would be getting a chance to see this place with my own eyes."

We saw the Snowdrop temple and the dragon flew to that place and we climbed down from the dragon, we walked inside the temple and went to the Oracle Jin. He was conversing with the priestess and wearing a white cloak.

"Jin! You sent a message for us to come here." Baekhyun said as we went to him, the priestess walked away.

"Oh you finally came." Jin said with restlessness, "The Kim's Prophecy is coming true! You must save them; their souls are corrupted by going into the demon realm."

"What does the prophecy says?" Jimin asked with frown.

"According to The Kim's Prophecy the angels will fall and one of the fallen will take birth in the Kim's bloodline and would take over the throne in the darkworld." Jin replied to Jimin.

"What! Taehyung is a fallen?" Jimin asked in surprise as his mouth agape.

"He became one when his soul got tainted by that darkness stone two thousand years ago..." Jin began saying as his voice quavered with sadness, "I wanted to save him from the darkness, the humans and demons were all after his blood, we didn't had much time and I was left with no other option but to send him into the rebirth flame, that was the only way to purify his soul back then and to save him from those demons but I never thought it would become the cause for the prophecy to come true."

"But what about the darkness stone back then?" Baekhyun asked as he frowned in confusion, "I remember you gave Vincent the stone to take it with him before going into the rebirth flame and I saw him going into the flames with the stone!"

"I mistaken, I didn't wanted the stone to get into the wrong hands and I thought the stone will get destroy in the rebirth flame but to my dismay it disappeared into the flames and years later the stone was in the hands of Kim's bloodline," Jin said with frown, "And to me that's still a mystery."