CHAPTER 43

THE DEMON REALM

Taehyung POV.

I fluttered my eyes open and blinked once, twice, and thrice to clear away the blurriness, the sky came in view which was unlike any other sky as it was dark and no signs of the stars and some amount of red due to the moon which is blood red.

I stood up straight and patted off the dust that was formed on my clothes I glanced around at the land that I was on it has no trees and no grass, there was sea right beside the land which looks like it's filled with blood due to the reflection of the red moon. I was on the beach but more like a horror movie beach.

"Help me someone!" I shouted and screamed and glanced around for anyone to hear but there was no one in the sight, just right behind me was black rock forming a mountain.

"Cheer up! You should be happy you are almost close to your destiny." Said a voice around me making me startled, hair rose up by hearing a voice in the middle of dark and only light was there was that of the red moon, fear creep up to my legs as they trembled, I heard a chuckle.

"Who is there?" I asked with heavy breathing, and a person wearing all dark clothes with a black cloak showed up beside me out of the thin air, I sighed in relief as the person came in view because for a second I thought it's one of the darklings but it turned out to be Daehyun, "Gosh it's you! What you doing here?"

He gave me a cunning smile, "Enjoying watching your destiny playing out."

I rolled my eyes and glanced at him with narrowed eyes as I noticed that something was unusual about his appearance, he was no longer in the spirit form, there was no more translucent effect.

"You are not a ghost anymore?" I asked with raised brows at him.

He clicked his tongue and said, "The demon realm is for the spirits, so why would I look like a ghost in here."

"This is demon realm?" I asked frowning at him.

"Yup it is." He said while popping the 'p.'

I shook my head in horror, "that means there must be demons in here!"

"Uh-Hun isn't it the obvious by its first name 'demon' duhh."

"Oh hush Dae! You have caused enough damage by misleading him into this." Said another voice which was of a female, she appeared out of nowhere from the thin air just like Daehyun but right in the opposite direction from him wearing white silk dress, with white hair and blue eyes.

"What..." Daehyun let out as his mouth went in an O shape. "What are you doing here Seohyun and for your kind information I was helping him."

"By using your wicked tricks, yes I saw." The girl Seohyun said giving Daehyun a sharp look.

"What the fuck is this?" I glanced at both of them simultaneously with confused look and raised my brows at them, "Are you some sort of my shoulder angel and devil kinda thing?"

Daehyun snorted, "Huh you think I am an angel?"

"Uh-the opposite actually but whatever!" I shook my head to clear my mind, "Which one of you knows how to get out of here?"

"That we don't know, but we will help you in looking for it." Seohyun said.

"What! Why you wanna get out from here, you just got in here." Daehyun said whining.

"For the love of God, shut up Daehyun!" Seohyun shouted, to which he groaned and looked away while scoffing, "You know what will happen to us if you kept guiding him in that way!"