CHAPTER 33

THE PASSAGE

                   We stood up from the ground as the passage in the cave opened; I let out a resolute sigh at that.

"There your passage is opened now but it's too sad I just started to have some fun." Jennie let out a whine and said, "Can I tag along with you all?"

"What for?" I asked with a frown.

"As you see I am quite curious to know what this passage leads into that you are so after." Jennie replied.

"I don't thin-" I was saying but Jungkook spoke in between, "Yes sure!"

"Oh yay!" She said excitedly while clapping her hands, I sharply turned at Jungkook and gave him a sharp look.

"What! She helped us to open the passage, didn't she?" Jungkook said with a sarcastic smile and stepped towards the open passageway and stood by the entrance, I exhaled loudly.

"Are you alright, Tae?" Bambam asked me politely as he stood beside me with his one hand kept on my shoulder, I kept staring at Jungkook.

I glanced at Jungkook's eyes as he suddenly seemed too tensed caused by something as his whole exterior was focusing onto something with a lot stress. My head followed his gaze and which was on the hand of Bambam that was on my shoulder, my eyes twinkled and lips slightly turned upwards.

"I am absolutely fine, Bam!" I said giving away the sweetest smile as my hands took place over his hand. My eyes inwardly glanced at Jungkook and noticed his brows tensing even more and lips too frowning, with fire in his eyes burning our hands with his gaze, my subconscious cracked into an evil laugh inside.

Jennie looked at all this and walked close to Jungkook and with glint in her eyes she whispered something in his ears which made me frown as he shut his eyes and let out a deep breath and fluttered it open with a glance at her and nodded.

Jennie's mouth fell in an O shape to what Jungkook agreed to and she smiled at me with a big grin on her face and with that Jennie walked through the passageway and Jungkook followed her, my mouth went wide at that and I shook Bambam's hand off my shoulder and followed behind them.

The moment I entered the passageway thinking they would be do something to piss me off but either way the moment I entered the passageway my mouth went wide again as a stone right in the middle of the place came into view and Jennie and Jungkook stood right beside it.

"You were right, Tae!" Jungkook said as his eyes turned into an approval of something after a very long time. There lies deceiving all the false myths of its non-existence, the stone of death.

"I can't believe this! We finally found it." I said with relief.

"Wait! That's all what you were behind from all this time, a piece of rock? Seriously ugh!" Jennie said as she whined disappointedly at the stone, I rolled my eyes.

"It's more than just a piece of rock, Jennie." Jungkook said to her while shaking his head, "Let's destroy this before something else comes up."

I nodded at Jungkook and hurriedly walked close to it but the moment my finger tips touched the stone it began glowing. We all got startled and I took a step back.

"Wait! What?" I said as while my eyes narrowed at the stone which is now glowing. "The stone, it's... glowing! How?!"

"The stone cannot glow until and unless it's activated by someone who has magic in their bones..." I let out in confusion as my eyes drifted towards Jennie.

"Jennie did you activate that stone?" Jungkook asked with surprise.

"Hun! Activate what? I have no idea what you two are on about!" She gave us a confused look.

Moments later some dark mist filled inside the whole cave as the death stone came in effect, the weather also changed and the atmosphere inside the cave dropped suddenly and chills went down our spine.

"What-what's happening here?" Jennie screamed, we all got frightened with the sudden change in the atmosphere and gasping for air while rubbing our eyes because the mist making it difficult to breath and see.

"If she doesn't know how to even activate this thing then-!" I was saying as my eyes widened and I stood there as a stone as my mind processed, "This can't be!"

A person chuckled from behind and entered the passageway.

"Took you quite a while, Taehyung." Bambam said as his body shifted and changed into the person I least expected, I swallowed loudly, "Aww are you alright, Tae! hm?"

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi began chuckling softly as slowly and gradually his false face faded, "I never thought 'the Kim Taehyung' would fall for something so easy."

"I knew something was wrong about you!" Jungkook said.

"Oh please brother, even if it wasn't me disguised as Bambam you would have still sensed something wrong about me out of jealousy." He said mocking Jungkook with a scoff.

"Well I must say it was quite fun to trick you two." Yoongi said smirking.

"How did you escape the mansion?" Jungkook asked with rage.

"I don't know you tell me, brother..." Yoongi said mocking, "Or probably your wife should."

Our brows narrowed with his words, "You are saying ... Lisa helped you in escaping?"

"Fascinating isn't it?" Yoongi said with mocking grin, "Anyways if you are done with this get together shall we move onto the real work?"

Yoongi held me again and held the stone in his other hand, feels like déjà vu. A strong layer of a shield trapped me inside with Yoongi.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted as he tried to get through the shield but the force of shield threw him backwards.

"My my it's perfect time for my revenge." He said as his stone glowed in his hands, "You made me lose everything all over again; it's time for you to pay."

"What will you get from doing all this, Yoongi!" I grunted as his strong hold kept me captivated.

"Aren't you tired from asking same question over and over again, Taehyung?" He said as he brought my face close to his and held my jaw tightly with his strong grip that it hurt like a bitch, "What do you want? What will you get from doing all this?"

"Can't you see I will be the ruler of the world just like how it was supposed to be until you and your pathetic lover decided to middle in it like always and ruin all my fucking plans." Yoongi shut his eyes and let the power from the stone went through his veins and through me.

The death stone came in effect and Yoongi who was holding it began changing as slowly and gradually his features turning into immortal again, his skin turning pale and he opened his eyes which was black turned back to crimson, his lips turning into an evil grin with his teeth turning into fangs.

(AN: Please vote andcomment.)