CHAPTER 35

THE RETURN

              I walked out of the cave as well while groaning in confusion, what does he meant by it isn't over yet, all the stones are completely destroyed even the one which had no traces in the book.

"Who were you talking to, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked in confusion while looking at me as he was waiting outside the cave for me to arrive with a decision.

"Hun?"

"In the cave you were shouting at someone." He said glancing at the cave back and forth.

"Uh-that I was talking with myself, you know to come up with a decision that you asked for." I said as I walked and stood beside him, he raised his brow at me.

"And ..." Jungkook raised his brow at me, "And did you come up with one?"

I nodded, "Yep, I have decided to go back with you."

He lips turned into a bunny smile, "I am so happy you decided to go back with me."

With that we walked out and left the island.

...

Me and Jungkook returned to the mainland after traveling for hours in exhaustion and without having a lot of food with us, ever since that force or magic or whatever they call has outburst from me I have began to feel more and more hungry.

Jungkook has although convinced me to come back here but I low-key doubt this whole thing of going back but after destroying the death stone I had nothing left to do there. I decided to go with him to the mainland only but not to the mansion ever again as Lisa will be there, so I wanted to apart from there on our ways but after reaching the mainland Jungkook literally pleaded to me to at least meet his father for the magic power related issue, I was left with no choice but to agree with him as infect I have no idea what is happening to me.

As we returned to the mansion my heartbeat increased with each step closer to the mansion, the gates opened for us to let us in and the moment I entered, chills went down my spine and my hands covered as a loud gasp left my mouth.

A large crowd was gathered there outside the mansion while bowing their heads down in sorrow wearing all black clothes in order to mourn for the person lying in the middle of the ground in a coffin, completely pale with no movement.

I glanced back at Jungkook who stood there beside me stoned in shock. Jackson and Mark glanced at our arrival and walked towards our direction, Jackson kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder with sadness, "We are so sorry man, never thought Mr. Jeon would leave us this way!"

Mr. Jeon the most powerful wizard is no more, it was hard to compress it through our minds, I stood there in silence. Jimin walked towards me with tears and said, "Tae! You are back I was so worried, I thought Yoongi did something to you too!"

"He did this?" I asked, and Jimin gave me unsure look.

Lisa shedding tears ran towards Jungkook and held him in arms and began crying more, it felt like a slap on my face, my breathing stuttered as a tear escaped my eye and fell on the ground and I withdrew my steps back from them.

Slowly Jungkook came out of the shock situation as he went close to the coffin seeing Mr. Jeon's dead body was laying his eyes began tearing and he broke down.

I wanted to hold him and tell him how sorry I am that he lost his mentor, his father figure all because of me, the person who treated Jungkook as his own son, never thought that something like this would happen behind our back, if Jungkook wouldn't have left this mansion in order to come to me, none of this would have happened.

...

Dear diary,

Mr. Jeon's death was shocking; when the days passed Jungkook received a letter from Mr. Douglas informing him about what exactly happened behind his back. Since, Mr. Douglas was nowhere to be seen during the funeral which was quite suspicious, but it all made clear in the letter as he mentioned that Mr. Jeon's death was not a natural incident but a murder. Lisa has bewitched the whole enchanted mansion under her control and sent him off from the mansion during the time when Mr. Jeon died, it is clear that she was behind Mr. Jeon's death.

When Jungkook confronted Lisa about that she denied at first and accused Mr. Douglas instead. This whole thing was a mess until the enchanted mansion took the actions in favoured with Lisa and kicked Jungkook out. Now, the mansion is under the Manobal family's control.

I was aware that Lisa was after something but in order to get what she wanted she would exceed off the limits and kill someone is too much.

Infect during one of her outburst at Jungkook she revealed that how she never liked me and Jungkook together which reminded me about the beginning when I met Jungkook for the first time and whenever she was around my skin used to feel like needles sewing though my flesh with Jungkook's touch, it was signs of black magic. She hated us so much that she helped Yoongi escape and in order to get rid off me.

Either way Jungkook has filed for divorce.

I couldn't stay at that place with my newly power and other's tantrums with me. Yoongi is still very much pissed off with me and Lisa hates me with all her guts. So, me and Jungkook decided to shift to Feriona untill I learn to gain control over my newly powers in which Jennie is very much of a help and also in finding a house for us to stay.

Feriona people couldn't accept humans but with such powers I am no human and for Jungkook well Jennie has got a little thing for him that nobody in Feriona could question Jungkook's stay.

Yoongi and Daehyun never showed up after the last encounter, as the stones are now destroyed I don't think Yoongi got anything to do with me apart from the thing that he is after my life.

Daehyun on the other hand never seen around lurking or spying on me, maybe he gave up that idea. Though his last words before disappearing still runs in my mind as I still don't understand what he meant by 'this isn't over yet' and 'It has just began, my friend.'

Well that's it for now, I don't know where this whole thing is leading too but soon I guess I will find out, I just wonder what's more to come.

Taehyung

The End of part II