CHAPTER 44

THE TOKEN

Jungkook POV.

We got out of that place or shall I say dark palace, Baekhyun said that this is underworld, the throne, those darklings, this whole thing makes sense it is indeed that. The moon here is quite different, it is letting out the blue light just the way its color is, the air is chilled and gloomy, and the sky is so dark.

"What we gonna do now?" Jimin said, "How would we go to the demon realm?"

"The only way we could go into the demon realm is by becoming vampires." Baekhyun said.

"Nah-uh I see what you are trying to do, Baek," Chanyeol said shaking his head, "your schemes for turning back into a vampire won't work."

"This is not a scheme, that is the only way to enter the demon realm and for that we would need to go back to the dungeons, there is a friend of mine who could help us with that." Baekhyun said with a groan.

"At first, you were in denial to even go there and now you are the one suggesting that we should go to the dungeons..." Chanyeol said.

"Look once I turn back into vampire I could go to the demon realm and save Taehyung." Baekhyun said, "And we don't have time to think about everything, right now we can just do what we can."

"Baek is right, Taehyung must be scared in that place and we don't know what would happen to him so we better hurry." I said.

"Alright so how are we going to the dungeons?" Jimin said.

"There is a ferryman in the underworld, he can take us there but for that we would need a token." Baekhyun said.

"Token like what?" I asked.

"A gold coin that we could use as a pass." Baekhyun replied.

"Oh that I have many!" Chanyeol said while bringing out a small bag of coins.

"Where did you get these gold coins from?" Jimin asked.

"From the old fort of Seriana, where else." Chanyeol replied.

"There are gold coins in that fort?" Jimin said.

"Oh whatever guys let's go" I said.

We walked to the dark place where there was a block like building and it wasn't a building but just a lift of it, a very old rusty looking lift with a channel gate made of iron. There was a tall man in that lift, taller than us, wearing a dark cloak covering him a whole while his cloak is floating; there was no face just a skeleton.

"You said there is a ferryman!" I said surprised I glanced at that lift.

"Y-eah!" Baekhyun said with uncertainty.

"So where is that?" I asked.

"Well I was called by that a long time ago," said the man in the lift with a heavy voice.

"So what do we call you now? Liftman?" Chanyeol said with raised brows, mocking him.

"Foolish child! Don't tempt me to take your soul, I can sense your beating heart." The ferryman said.

"I apologies for my husband's behavior," Baekhyun said bowing at the man, "Can you please take us to the dungeons of vampire?"

"Yes, I can but it would require a coin." Said the ferryman.

"here." Chanyeol said as he handed him a coin.

"A coin for each." The ferryman added.

"What the-" Chanyeol scoffed, "Fine here."