CHAPTER 2

THE ANGELS

        Everything got silent after that and a loud buzzing voice filled my head, I shut my eyes tightly and tried to focus as my breathing enraged and vision got blurred, my head felt heavy and began spinning, I fluttered my eyes to clear my vision and a saw hand waving in front of my eyes as a name echoed.

Jimin waving his hand in front of my eyes, "Taehyung hey!"

"Are you okay, Tae?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm... okay, just feeling a bit dizzy, that's all" I said with beads of precipitation on my forehead, breathing heavy as mind still spinning because of hearing those voices, 'I am hearing those voices again! I should probably consult a psychiatrist soon.'

"Are you sure you okay! Do you wanna go see the doctor?" Jimin asked with narrowed eyes. 'I can't tell him now, he will think I'm being insane again.'

"Nah, I am alright!" I said nodding slowly at him while trying to control my breathing.

"Doesn't seem like that to me." Jimin said with frown and stood up from the chair and picked his bad, "Come on we are seeing the doctor."

"No, I am saying I am fine Chim!" I said while shutting my eyes to get relieve of the pain inside my head, "I am just a bit dizzy, I'll be fine."

"But you are seriously not fine-!" Jimin said with raised voice, that isn't helping my condition.

"Alright, alright Taehyung is fine," Hoseok said as he glanced at Jimin, "And you don't need to push him to go there."

Jimin sighed and settled back on his chair, we set in silence for a while and after that I felt much better as my head stopped spinning anymore.

"So...what you think about the party?" Hoseok asked me and I looked towards Jimin.

"What party?" I asked with confusion.

"Jackson is throwing a party tomorrow. Jimin is already going with me." Hoseok said, "What about you?"

"I don't think my mom is going to allow me." I said while denying.

"Oh come on I'll be with you" Hoseok said whining. Jimin cleared his throat and raised a brow at Hoseok.

"Um-I meant we will be with you plus it will be fun." Hoseok said his hand rubbing on the back of his neck.

"Come on Tae. Enjoy your life and stop thinking about some stupid dreams all the time." Jimin said.

"Okay... I'll try." I said while raising my hands.

"Yay!" Hoseok said in excitement and Jimin scoffed and ignored him.

School Bell rang and we took our books and went to the classes again.

I was waiting for Jimin, since he told me he need to settle things with Hoseok, I hope by "settle" he meant figuring things out and not breaking things. I was glancing at the door over and over again, curious what's going to be the result of this so called settle will be.

But instead I noticed Jungkook and his Group entering the class laughing, my eyes narrowed at them ''they are in the same class as us?' I thought to myself that I didn't realize that Jungkook was looking at me, too. Our gaze met and my heart skipped a bit. His eyes pure black, plump pink lips which are slowly turning into a slight smirk and half a smile 'Shit! He caught me staring at him'.' Embarrassingly I dropped my eyes and looked away.

Within seconds I glanced back up at that place and didn't found Jungkook back at that place, I sighed in relief. But later turned my face and found him standing right in front of me making me froze.