CHAPTER 42

SERIANA

Jungkook POV.

I was sharpening the sword for the next practice when Jimin came rushing into my room while panting, I frowned at him as my eyes drifted to his face and body that had some bruise marks, "Jimin! What happened?"

"Taehyung, he-!" he tried saying while heavily breathing, "Min Yoongi he-he abducted him!"

My eyes widened, "How!"

"He used me as bait and took Tae away and he-he wasn't alone he had dark sort of figures accompanying him!"

"No, no, no, no!" I let out as I held my head in distress; he took him away again this is what I was afraid off.

"We need to go there and save Tae! He must have taken him back to dungeons." Jimin said with tears brimming down his face.

"Right! But for that we would need Baekhyun and Chanyeol's help to go back to the dungeons." I said, "Let's ask for their help."

"Where would they be now?"

"The last time when we saw them they were leaving for Chanyeol's hometown, Seriana. There is a ship in the southern direction which can take us there."

Jimin nodded and I held my sword and we walked out of the room to the main hall, the lady with specs stopped us from leaving and shouted, "you are not suppose to leave the school till the six months, if you did so then you won't be able to come back."

"Suits fine." I replied without turning back and walked out of the school with Jimin.

...

After few hours with the help of the ship we reached Seriana, the small hometown which is very much developed with houses made of concretes and chimney letting out smoke. There is a huge abandoned fort which is holding the whole town in it, but the town is very much alive.

We walked to the addressed house that belongs to Baekhyun and Chanyeol and saw four kids walking out of the door. I knocked on the door twice and it swung open by none other than Chanyeol, his eyes glinted as a grin took over his face when he saw us.

He was wearing normal t-shirt with brown pants unlike the armor that he used to walk around with.

"Hey, long time guys!" Chanyeol said as he gave me and Jimin a hug, and invited us in. Their house weren't so big but wasn't small either. Frames hanging on the wall and rooms quite normal size with a small dining hall.

"Who were those kids though?" Jimin asked referring to the kids who we saw walking outside before we entered, "Did you guys adopted kids by any chance?"

"Oh, they come here to play and they are my grand, grand, grand nephews! Although they aren't aware of whom I am but it feels good to return home after so long!"

"Woah since when did you became fond of kids hun?" I asked with raised brows. "And who does that fort belong to that is in this small town!"

"Well back then when I wasn't turned into a vampire Seriana wasn't just the small town but a big city which had a king of its own, and I was the Seriana King's right hand and now there are no more traces left of the monarchy but the old fort."

"Who is at the door Chani?" a voice asked from the distance.

Old friends Baek." Chanyeol replied with a smirk.

"Jungkook oh my I'm so happy to see you." Baekhyun said the moment he entered and smiled widely wearing a white t-shirt with black pants, "Oh! and by the way congratulations for the wedding."