CHAPTER 26

ELECINA

                Mist everywhere making it so difficult to see far distance from here not even two feet away.

As the fog cleared a bit I saw ramshackle houses, burnt down trees giving away burnt wood scent, coal scattered all around, flames and ashes dispersing in the air as well making it hard to breath. The boat drifted away leaving me on a no man's land, no traces of even a single living being can be seen, creepy silence illuminating all around as it's way too quiet, giving me chills.

I walked with careful steps in the area. I rubbed my hands on my arms letting out a huff of coldness, shivering due to the place I'm at or because of the cold I don't know, or maybe both.

The voice whispered through the wind saying "Go to the traven you will find a man who consist answers for your questions."

I looked around, this thing is getting on my nerves now, instead of going in riddles can't he like just tell me straight where the death stone is.

I walked to the traven and heard loud chatters of people, I slide the door slightly and strong smell of alcohol hit my nose making my head spin. I should be happy or sad after seeing these people I don't know because they giving away the creepy wild vibes, as if the I landed on a drunk pirat ship. I gulped and walked in the tavern with wobbly steps with a dilemma in my head chanting whether asking these people would be right or not.

I walked to the waiter who was holding all the drinks in his hands wearing all sluggish clothes which has some amount of drinks spill onto him. He turned around and looked at me with a frown.

"Hey! Um do you know anything realted to death stone?" I asked and as he was about to reply someone whistles at my direction.

"Look, what we have here." Said an old sloppy man with dirt all over him and everyone's eyes drifted on me making me anxious. "Hello pretty, what brought you here?"

He and a group of guys got up from their places walking towards me and one of them tried to grope my ass, I harshly slapped his filthy hands off me.

"Aye! Feisty little thing, More fun." He said smirking and tried to grab my hands but I knee him in his crotch and he cried out in pain, "Fucking piece of shit."

I tried to sneak out from there but the group of them blocked my way and a strong guy with muscles squished my cheeks so roughly and lifted me upwards, I tried to get out of his hands but his grip was way too tight making my jaw pain, a groan left my mouth as my back hit the table so harshly as he threw me on top of the table and got over me pulling out a knife from his back pocket and had it close to my eyeball, my eyes widened and a chill went down my spine as I saw the sharp blade in front of my eyes. What was I thinking while coming here with nothing but a phone and a map. "Haha not so feisty now, are we?"

Everyone laughing and chanting "kill kill" while tapping on their table with hands or cups, spilling the drinks everywhere and some breaking the cups by throwing them on the floor or smashing them on the table, making it a mess.

The blade got closer to my eyeball, and suddenly a reminiscence hit in and something in me changed as I felt an inner calling or more like a crying to sneak out of my body and take control of my mind and soul, I snapped by grabbing a piece of glass of the bottle that they smashed, before he pops my eye off I slit that person's throat who was above me with a knife and his blood spatter on my face, he lets go off the knife and held his own throat while gaging and gasping as his blood flowing out nonstop and I brought my feet to his stomach kicking him off me.

The roaring and laughing of the crowd fell shut, and silence took over but a person from the same group roared in rage and charged at me. I dived down and kicked his abdomen making him fell on the floor with a thud. The group that was of five-six people charged at me all at once with knives and synth, I picked the knife from the table that was supposed to pop my eye off and stabbed it in one of them, and kicked the second one and slit his throat as well then throwing the knife on the third one in his chest, I grabbed the fourth person from the back of his head and smashed it hard on the table, I cried out in pain as the fifth person managed to stab me on the back of my shoulder I turned around and kicked on his leg as he set on his knees crying in pain taking the moment I hit my knee cup on his head and he fell on the floor with the others, I held my shoulder which was bleeding so bad, blood flowing out from my shoulder to my hands and dropping on the floor.

The crowd got more in rage and roared in synch raising more weapons in the air and was about to charge at me as well but roaring died down as a loud voice of firing a bullet in the air was heard. A tall guy with tattoos on the back of his neck, with green hair, wearing all black, giving away a sharp look to the crowd stood there raising his gun above from which smoke coming out, while the waiter I approached in the beginning was standing beside him, the crowd took their steps back in fear.

"I see, you all have forgotten the morals." A heavy voice resonated in the crowd and they all gulped bowing their heads to the person who just entered. "Party's over leave the tavern."

The crowd left the tavern in hurry, my eyes narrowed as our gaze met and he said, "And you follow me."

"Why would I?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You've gotta pay for all the damage you caused at my tavern, so I would suggest it will be better for you to just follow me." He said.

"I did to your traven?" I laughed at the irony and glanced around as I looked at pieces of glass scattered all around and the tables and chairs all broken, I shook my head in disbelief. "Well your people needs to learn how to treat new commers in your tavern."

"This isn't the place for the new commers to show up for a frat party." He said with a sharp look, I snorted.

"I'm not here for a party" I said with a straight face. Wait, His tavern? It reminded me of why I was hear the first place for as Daehyun said 'Go to the tavern you will find a man who consist answers for your questions.' So is he that man?

"With the way you are dress up tells me otherwise," he said commenting on my clothing as I am wearing a black v cut top and black jeans.

"Stereotype much hun." I said scoffing at him. "Fine! lead the way, Mr...?"

"G-dragon." He completed, I nodded and followed his lead.

(AN : please vote and comment.)