CHAPTER 17

THE DUNGEONS

Taehyung POV.

Darkness all around, everything was so dark, nothing was visible, there is a constant ringing in my head bursting my head. I tried to look around but everything seems blur ; I blinked once, twice, thrice, when my vision cleared a bit I see the moon red as blood as if bleeding itself.

I gasped for air my heart beat increasing as I found myself standing in the pool of blood in ruins and all around me lies the corpse of people one over the other, fleshes and bones scattered around, claw marks and hand prints of blood can be seen on the walls of ruins, people screaming in distant running to save their lives.

When I glanced over my bloody hands which is holding a sword dripping with blood, my eyes narrowed and breathing stuttered as I glanced at myself in the pool of blood, the reflection staring back at me with blue eyes and silver hair didn't felt like mine, wearing all black leather suit. There was blood over my body, my face and some on my hair, the blood definitely wasn't mine since there was no injury apart from a sharp claw mark on my left cheek.

The slashing and screaming voice continues as I came across an individual fighting with another holding an axe, and not just an ordinary individual but an individual with white wings poured in blood, his muscles flexing smoothly while fighting with a human, the human got a hold of his wings and feathers shed around and the person with wings howled in agony as the human stabbed the axe right in his chest, killing him.

Suddenly my body went in alert as I sensed a person running towards me holding a synth ready to attack me, my senses went weirdly calm and collective, with a deep intake of breath I raised my sword and slashed his head off his body, more blood squirt on my face, while his head and body fell separately on the ground.

"Prince?" Said a voice from behind, I turned around and saw Baekhyun looking at me with sorrowful black eyes which made me frowned, he is wearing the black suit too with bow and arrow hanging around his shoulder.

"Baek!" My voice felt foreign as it was husky and heavier than my normal one. There is an emptyness in me as I feel nothing but numb.

"I'm sorry, Prince!" Baekhyun said with glossy eyes, "They are all around us, we have no choice but to leave this place."

"So, this is what end of the world feels like" I chuckled in desolation. "I killed him, Baek!"

"I killed the love of my life with my own hands." I continued as a tear streamed down my cheek mixing with the blood, "I don't think I could recieve peace anywhere now it doesn't matter where I go."

"It ain't your fault, Prince" Baekhyun said eyes tearing, "There must be a way to bring Jungkook back, there must be a way to bring everything back."

"Don't you see... it's all over." I let out with despairing voice as the winged creatures falling on ground with the arrows tearing their heart open, screaming and screeching getting louder with the pounding of heartbeat and Baekhyun closed his eyes in defeat, "This is the end."

I opened my eyes and gasped for air, heart still pounding unstable and found myself in the dark the only light coming was from the sconce, the huge old brick walls all around, iron rails at the one end, 'seems like dungeons' my subconscious addressed.

I flinched at a sudden voice of cracking from around the dark corner area, I gulped with fear as a shadow moved.

"Oh Taehyung!" My eyes widened as I recognised the voice of the shadow which stood in the dark. I ran to him and held him tightly, he yelped in pain.

"Da-dad" I tried speaking as I noticed his hands had stab marks, and blood crawling down from his shoulders. "Wha-what are you doing here? Who did this to you?!"

"You must run" He said with small amount of breath, "You have to run now! Don't let them get to you"

"But dad I can't leave you here!" I said.

"Taehyung! You have to listen to me, you can't let them get to you, you have to understand we are the key to the stone, only-" he gasped for air "only Kim Namjoon's blood line can activate the stone."

"What are you saying, dad?!" My eyes narrowed and mouth agape, "What Kim Namjoon has to do with any of us?"

"He is our ancestor, Taehyung" He said in agony and then continued, "when I dined to activate the stone, they-"

Tears streamed down his face as he tried to speak further, he opened his mouth and closed it.

"they killed your mother" the moment I heard this, everything went utterly quiet, even the pounding of my heart as if it went silent for a second, my head began spinning, "My Linda! sh-she was innocent she had nothing to do with any of this!"

He broke down on the floor, I tried to breath, this can't be, "Who? Who killed her?"

"I did" Said a voice from behind the bars and I glanced at the person. "Well, well, What a bloody situation"

"You!!" I said with wrath. "how could you? What have we even do to you?"

"Oh come, I just wanted to have a little fun" Bogum said within a second he was in the bars, he licked his lips while looking at me while playing with a pocket knife in his fingers, "and you can too, plus this was just the beginning, I promise you will enjoy what I'll do to you next."

"Over my dead body" My dad said gritting his teeth in anger and stood in between me and Bogum.

Bogum smirked.

"Gladly" And slit my father's throat, he gaged and fell on the floor while the blood squirting out, I let out a gasp and screamed hard and pressed his wound to stop the blood flowing out like river but nothing is helping.

"Dad! NO!!" His eyes and body had no motion and his breathing stopped, I cried louder.

"Tsk who challenges a supernatural being like that duhh" Bogum said with a snort "Well you see Taehyung, I would have let you have your crybaby time but My Lord awaits for you."

I cried and tried to get out of his grip but it was of no use and he dragged me out of there.

(AN : please vote and comment)