CHAPTER 22

THE BLACK EYES

                My eyes fluttered open and saw the cave, I got up in a sitting position and glanced around at my surrounding, at all the unconscious beings, I frowned as I saw everyone down including the Lord but moments later, Jungkook and Chanyeol woke up and glanced around at their surrounding, too while dusting their clothes and got up.

"What just happened!" Chanyeol asked with confusion and went straight to unconscious Baekhyun.

"You alright?" Jungkook asked me while cleaning the dust off my face and I gave a nod in approval.

"Baek!! Hey wake up!" Chanyeol said kneeling down and slapped Baekhyun's face slightly in order to wake him, our eyes drifted onto him and narrowed. Baekhyun eyes fluttered open and he got up with a groan and our eyes widened.

"Oof! my head is spinning so much!" Baekhyun said while rubbing in between his eyebrows.

"Baekhyun! Your eyes." Jungkook said with widened eyes while we looked at Baekhyun with confusion.

"What up with my eyes?!" Baekhyun asked dumbfounded while tilting his head and sniffing loudly, "And why the fuck can't I smell and see my vision clearly!"

"Yours eyes..it's Black!" I let out with daze and Baekhyun eyes widened in shock.

"No no no no!" Baekhyun gasped while shaking his head in horror, he glanced at his hands which were not pale anymore and no more sharp fangs, while Chanyeol looked at him with amaze, "This can't be and what's this strange feeling!..I never felt this since-since I was a- was a-!"

"A vampire!" Jungkook said, and Baekhyun gulped with wheezing loudly.

"What has happened?!" I asked.

"Don't you see..what you have done, Tae?" Said Jungkook cheerfully, "The life stone showed its effect, they aren't vampires anymore."

My eyes astonished as I looked at them, Chanyeol has not much effect of the stone as he was just half vampire, but Baekhyun is completely the person I saw in my memories, humanly.

"Come on Baek, I know you relieved to be back to human, too, even though we are still immortal I guess." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun with a smug, Baekhyun eyes teared.

"No! I never wanted to be a fucking human again!" Baekhyun said while his tears streamed down and he touched his tear rubbing it with disgust as if it was some muddy water, "Ew am I crying!! This- these emotions are killing me!"

"Don't be so dramatic hubby." Chanyeol said as he and Jungkook chuckled softly and shook their heads, "How this happened though?"

"Jimin helped in unleashing the life stone's power." I replied, while Jungkook raised his brows at me.

"Jimin did?" He asked, I gave a nod and looked at Jimin's unconscious body and my eyes narrowed. Jungkook walked towards Jimin and held him in arms and as he checked his nerves his eyes turned sorrowful and looked down with a painful sigh, looking at Jungkook's behaviour my eyes narrowed with worry.

"What is it!" I asked as my breathing stuttered and a chill went down my spine with what I heard next.

"He is dead!" My heart sank and tears streamed down my cheeks. Everyone looked down.

"Oh Jimin!!" I said sobbing, "He sacrificed his life to save us!"

"It's all because of these fucking stones!" I said frustratedly with tears, I went towards the lord's unconscious body as he too was not a vampire anymore. I looked for the darkness stone under his cloak and found the darkness stone.