CHAPTER 12

THE ORACLE

           The portal brought us to another world that looks so heavenly. The place is so quiet and peaceful, greenery all around, fountain in the middle of the place in which the water is flowing in a musical way, on top of the fountain is an angel statue which is holding a harp.

Also, if you look more closely you will see the water droplets are sparkling because of the reflection of the sun, creating a rainbow.

We walked a little further and there we saw a temple, the structure of the temple is Roman like. We went into the temple and somehow it seems so familiar. The temple is made of white walls, there are figure like statue holding the ceiling and in the center is the dome.

My eyes widened the moment I looked at the floor, there in the middle of the floor is the same flower like symbol that I have seen millions of times in my dreams.

"This place! I-I have seen this place before"

"It's been a while since we met, young one" says a person standing in the corner wearing all white with white cloak and a staff in his hands.

"Yo-You" My eyes turned so wide that if I received one more surprise like this it will pop out soon, I have seen him in my dream as well.

"You! Who are you?"

"I'm the Oracle, Taehyung. Also, if you want you can call me Jin" he said with a smile on his face. 'Wait! How come he knows my name?'

"How come you know my name?"

"There are so many questions, Taehyung, and I'm afraid we have so little time, all I can say is that have patience and all your questions will be answered through time itself." He said.

"Oracle! Do you anything about the four stones made by Kim?" Baekhyun asked.

"Wait! Let me check my book shelf real quick, there must be a book related to it." Jin said, we all followed the Oracle as he went to the book corner in the temple, it's like we are in a huge antique library where so many papyruses are lying on the desk, portions, and medieval and perennial books are kept in an order.

The oracle Jin went through the books and pulled out one of the ancient looking book on which "the Kim's Prophecy" was written. He brought the book with him and kept it on the desk and began flipping the pages. After a while he stopped onto something and began nodding his head slowly.

"So, there are four stones that the evil sorcerer Kim made; the stone of light, the stone of life, the stone of death and the stone of darkness. Only a person with strong magic in his blood can activate the stone as they are not ordinary and are useless if it's in the mortals' hand." Jin explained.

"If it's useless in the mortals hand then why they are after me? What it all has to do with me?"

"It has everything to do with you, perhaps this isn't the right time for you to know everything" Jin said and kept his hand on my shoulder.

"We saw the black crystal like stone in the hands of The Lord of Vampires" Chanyeol said.

"Oh Dear! That means he has the stone of darkness" Jin said, the room went silent for a moment and we took a deep breath "If he gains power over the darkness stone the world might come to an end, you need to stop him as soon as possible"

"He is raising an army of vampires; he might use the darkness stone to get a hold on the sun as it's the only thing stopping him from conquering the world as a whole" Baekhyun said while closing his eyes and sighed.

"Is there any way to stop him?" Jungkook asked.

"The stone of light works the exact opposite of the darkness stone, if that one if found then maybe you can stop him" Jin said.

"Where can we find the stone of light?" Jungkook asked. Jin began flipping the pages in a rush until he stopped at one page. "It says that the stone of light lies in the northern mountains"

"But how will we know where the stone is?" Jimin asked.

"You will know" Jin said smiling at Jimin.

"Huh!"

"Oracle! What is that sign" I suddenly asked refereeing to the flower like symbol on the floor.

"It's the Snowdrop! The symbol of the world you are in right now, Taehyung"

"Wait! The world you said"

"Yes, the world ... or should I say it used to be one before it all turned into nothing but ruins" Jin sighed and looked down "Come on now you must hurry and get the light stone before the vampire Lord pulls his plans into action"

With that we all went out of the temple in search of the stone of light.

.....

(Author's note : I know the chapter is short but please do not forget to click the "star" icon in the corner if you like this chapter, purple ya~

Also, I know the Taekook moments are way too less in chapters but please bare with me as it's a long story)