PROLOGUE

Everything was so quiet just like the silence before the storm.

The clouds turning dark grey giving away a bad feeling. There is an uneasy sensation ringing inside my head chanting "evil is around" and here it is standing right in front of us. We began hearing the whispering of evil in the surrounding.

"Who the hell are you?"

There in front and foremost the throne stood the fear that no one ever wanted to encounter. To my dismay, he ain't himself anymore as his iris held no signs of emotion, his eyes has anything but coldness screaming "terror." The person I was so keen to once have been now succumbed by the evilness that he has now become today.

"I'm the one whose presence frightens them all; I'm the evil from whom the mankind has always been afraid of. I'm the darkness, I'm the desire, and I'm death, your death." A chill went down my spine as his lips cracked into an evil smirk.

Is he the same person I used to adore with all my sight? Is he the same person whose smile used to fill my heart with warmth? The answer is "no" he is not the same person I loved before but yet I can't afford to lose him, not like this.

"Whoever you are, whatever you have done... it would be better if you go back to where you have come from." His smirk turned into an evil smile and then he began laughing manically, his evil laugh echoing throughout the hall making us all tremble to the bones. We remained silent while staring at him, muscles already in alert, securing the weapons tightly.

"Whoever you are Hun! Didn't you hear what I just said?" He asked loudly while raising his brows at us, he scoffed and added "I'm your death."

"I am..." He began saying as the whispering in the air of the evil souls became louder and louder as he raised his staff and strikes it up in the air. He will let go off this without causing a fight would be an insane thought.

"The Black Prince."