"My mask is melting and is turning to gold"

That feeling that my body obsesses over, or whatever it is when our lips touch and our hands meet.

I've been falling so hard, Id rather take steps back and go to sleep.

We live in each other's lives even when our physical presence is absent

My hunger grows and desires a feast of stars and other things that underlay the mysterious cosmos.

The universe is who decides who goes first to the great vast shadow.
And within it, we give light to our eclipsed minds.

The clockwork behind my daily habits have been tearing me apart,
revealing vast unknownness within my being.

No human wants to be a god.

Money is meaningless if you cannot already appreciate life without its attachment, in the pursuit of my passion, money creates a mask of false success.
Usually ending in the ultimate desire, the I that's you becomes reckless.

Continuing to find past selves on the path to the future. Reminding me and giving me clues in the present to create a map of an uncharted treasure.
The soul takes the things I feel on adventures

My thoughts come from not I but what is experienced and I understand that now.

It's easy to love, but the pain is what I'm used too.

There's always going to be pressure,
I tend to listen when I feel a soul.

My mind is coming back to me and then there is the me that I don't know.
I don't wish to control I just want to live out my desires.

Whoever we are, whatever mask we wear to make people happy.
Just know that I have one too, and sometimes I forget to take mine off.

For souls recognize each other, but the mask keeps its light from ever shining through.

-JNM