"What I mean when I say I need space "

I've been trying to stop everything from happening all at once, but time is supposed to do that.
The past, present, and future are nothing but an illusionary map.

It's our attachment to desires that keep us trapped within our ego.
I'm trying to save myself, trying to be my own hero.

Space keeps track of the objects outside of me, that don't include the problems within that are affecting me.
Time in our minds is basically nothing really.
With time and space through a kaleidoscope of love, we see more or less of reality.

Been more or less sure of the within the foundation if my relationships, I guess that means that there's still work to be done within.

Multiple perspectives are hard to keep track of, I been missing my one eye to see, lately missing more of myself, tripping over myself. Creating problems that I have no control over that seem to be in the cards I've been dealt with.

Gambling with the universe, betting that I can maybe figure if time can reverse.
Overthinking has been a curse, it seems that I always contemplate existence at work.

I need more of me than you can see, I need the soup of souls, the fruit of the universe, the desire that is a god.

It's unconditional love you see, I've been trying to transcend myself metaphysically.

I still have emotions to grow and knowledge to pick from.
Putting in my self-love into practice, giving my soul to the universe absorbing eternal wisdom.

Either solitude or alone, I'm making myself into someone's home.

Life's changes so there's no choice but to grow.
My minds inside out and my choices show.

-JNM