"A counter-attack against my self-doubt"

If you have faith in something, have faith in love. Time is ticking you can't spend all your time thinking, gotta stay in the present to manipulate meaning.

Exposing the ego as it is unfolded into a labyrinth of emotional experience. It melts under the light of the soul, been feeling like an outsider so I gotta remind myself "stay gold ponyboy, stay gold."

A semi-matrix of reality is hidden within us, it's hard to love when all you see around you is lust. I'm grateful for the air and light, just opening my eyes is enough.

We're all hero's and villain's, who's really going to be saved? Who's really going to do all the helping, when we should be taught how to help ourselves.
All I see is outdated systematic distractions being sold on shelves.

Where's the book on how to be you?

I know my words will never explain what it is that we perceive, but my heart is etched onto me, an invisible shield that is hidden underneath my sleeve.

My mind has been clouded, I haven't seen clear skies since my hearts purpose was all of a sudden re-routed.
Cleansing the mind,body, and soul just to feel grounded.

So the self-doubt that I've been struggling with has been attacking my frame of safety.
Luckily, I've built and destroyed whatever was and wasn't meant for me.

I know my senses have pros and cons, given the context of the situation. So I usually say that the senses are senseless as consciousness gets expressed through human recommendation.

Maybe I got it all wrong, lately, I've been doing anything to make the doubt go away.
By fixing what is within, from where it was made.

It's going to take time and I'm not sure how long, but I'll pull through.
There's nothing to change just my shitty attitude.

I want change and I'll receive it through all that is inseparable.
There's me, and then there are the levels of who I want to be.

Learning how to love yourself is never a bad thing, destroying myself has never been so rewarding.

-JNM