"always in my own head"

I doze off into the morning occupied with the thought over dreams that don't venture into my slumber.

I yearn for the inner depth of my memories that seem to be my favourite source of reminiscence.

Although I visualize my fanatics of the past, in the present moment is where id rather be.

It's not easy, but it's not productive to let your mind become stuck on what is challenging or what you may experience to be "hard"

I won't let me define myself, I've read many books, I've written to many words, and broken too many promises.

I don't wish anymore, I'm not sure if I ever did, and if I may have I'm not sure what I would've or would wish for.

If anything, what has happened cannot be undone, the study of the soul requires the ego to be upfront.

A balance between darkness and light

The eclipse of chaos and order.

And so my mind will stay dormant unoccupied as my body travels through time.

Until consciousness as eternalized itself in reality.

The dormant waves of dissonance resonate the chords of awakening.

Until my eyes open and begin a new, to once again feel the suns touch upon my face, to witness the trance that is nature as it recognizes itself.

My soul projects into the collapsing point of time, grateful for all of impending existence.

Into the barrier of illuminance, the secret of existence travels beyond space and time.

It brings me peace as I've gone into solitude, once before, through the souls desire is observed from the heart and visualized in my mind.

-JNM