CHAPTER 23

EMILIA'S POV

I hung up quickly as my heart throbbing increased... Where are you Ardo?? God please lead me to him.. I need to find him before he does something unreasonable.. I walked down to where my depressed heart led me to finding myself at the river bank. I felt a sudden pull towards the beach as I walked towards it subconsciously.. My heart beat fasten as I perceived a familiar scent..
"Ardo" I breathed out..
I rushed towards him.. He lifted his head up as the smell of alcohol filled my nostril.. His blood shed eyes held mine captive before he looked away from me..

"Go home" he barked pushing me gently..
"There's no home without you there.. Ardo.. I fucked up big time and am sorry.."
"Sorry???" He scoffed..
I nod as tears fell down my eyes..
He wiped off the tears using his thumb..
"I hate to see you cry, Mia.. Please don't cry.. I just.. Just go home.. Please"despite hurting him he still loves and care for me..
"I won't leave this place without my husband... I just can't..."
"Am just your husband... Not your companion.. Seeing your face disgusts me.. The image of you in his arms has filled my mind and that's the only thing I see each time I look at you or think about you..
You disgust me..
You broke my heart..
Mocked my feelings..
Cheated in our home.. On our sofa.. How then do you expect me to back there.. Am fed up.. Go away..." He barked..
His outburst shocked me... Hearing the truth from his lips crushed me ...
I betrayed him in the worst possible way..
I know how much he yearned for love.. Now that he finally got it I snatched it away from him with one mistake...
I curse my feelings for you Emilio.. I hate you..
I hate myself for who I've become.. I hate myself for hurting you Ardo..

"Why did you do it..??" Ardo suddenly asked me and I stared at him speechlessly..
"Do you love him..??" he asked again and I did not answer him
"Do you love him.. Mia???" he shouted..
"Yes" I blurted out..
"Yes.. I loved him but I swear after our experience today I realised that what I felt for him died a long time ago.. Whatever happened today was because I was caught off guard.. It was like a dream come true to feel his touch again but it made me realize that it was lust.. He never trusted me.. He still blames me for our father's death.. He's too blind to see   the truth in my eyes.. He's not worth my love... But you.. you understand me.. I don't need to spell everything out for you but just a mere look at my eyes you know exactly what I want or want to say.. What I did was unforgivable.. Don't let this mistake of mine ruin our relationship.. I will win back your trust I promise but please don't push me away from you... I love you alot Ardo.. I love you my friend.. patner.. and my companion.. Till death do us part.." I blurted out breathing heavily..

He stared at me for a while with a blank face saying nothing or moving.. Feeling dejected I turned around and slowly walked away but he grabbed my arm spun me around and crashed his lips on mine..
Every time we pull away we find ourselves leaning in again and each kiss becomes deeper than the previous one..

"I love you.. I love you and am scared of losing you to him.. I want you" he said in between our kiss..
"Am yours.. Ardo.. Only yours.. He lost me already"
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤

The bright morning sun glowed on my face as I clung closer to Ardo.. I opened my eyes lazily staring at the wonderful man beside me..
Memories of last night flowed into my mind as I smiled at how wild and crazy we had sex several times on the beach.. I forced him here with me... He insisted we sleep in such open place but I literally offered him another round of sex if he agreed we stay behind the rock and that's how we got here..
I giggled at how happily he accepted my offer.. He looks more like sex on toast laying on the cold beach sand.. I tapped him gently but he didn't budge..
I kissed him gently on his forehead head and he rolled on top of me.. With his hard bulge teasing my core.. I gently rubbed him teasingly and he groaned..
"I would love to play your games but it's morning and soon this place would be crowded.." he whispered and kissed me  while I moaned into my mouth..
"Shit.. Stop teasing me.. Mia.. Else" he groaned and I smiled at him.. He looked down at my chest and groaned loudly before he began to suck my nipples teasingly giving each of them equal attention..
"We have to go.. Ardo.." I moaned out.. And he hummed still lavishing my breast like his life depended on it..
I groaned at the feeling that engulfed me
"Ardo" I moaned out and he smiled down at me..
"Mine.." he proclaimed kissing the valley between my breast...