CHAPTER 13

NILS POV

I was about to say something but was interrupted by Jandro's ring tone.
"Hello.. Bro!" a familiar voice boomed out.. Jandro glanced at me suspiciously.. He must have mistakenly switched it onto loud speaker.
"What's up bro!!" jandro answered him "Boss said i should let you know that your job is done" the familiar voice said.. "Thanks man.. I hope there was no chaos involved?" Alejandro asked curiously and the familiar voice laughed before answering..
'That must be Bright, his friend from prison'i murmured to myself
"no pain no gain.. Boss has promised to clean our tracks.. Hurry up and get your ass here!" Bright commanded him and hanged up..
'What kind of job did Alejandro ask Mrs Valdez to do for him..?'
"Am going out for a while.. Gat to tidy something quickly" Jandro said to me as he grabbed his car keys and wallet. Whatever he's doing must be illegal.. I'll have to trail behind him secretly to find out but i have to act smart so he won't suspect me..
"Make sure you switch on the tv before leaving" i said lying down on the couch.. My eyes fixed on the tv..
Emilia's picture was the first thing that appeared on tv as he switched it on..
"Increase the volume of the tv" i urged him and he complied.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

THE FAMOUS MULTI-BILLIONAIRE MISS EMILIA ANNA SMITH HAS BEEN ABDUCTED BY ARMED MEN EARLIER THIS AFTER NOON AT GOLD FINGERS.. PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC..
TEN PEOPLE INJURED INCLUDING HER BODYGUARDS AND MR. EDWARDO GATE..
AND FIVE PEOPLE REPORTED DEAD..

So this is the job Alejandro asked Mrs Valdez to handle for him..
He looked fucking happy..
"How could you do such a thing.. Jandro"i raised my voice at him..
"I didn't do anything.. This is just the repercussion of her evil deeds.." Jandro shouted back at me.. I angrily grabbed him by his collar
"if anything happens to my sister. I will fight through hell and heaven to make sure i put you behind bars where you truely belong.." i spat angrily..
He pushed me furiously and i hit my back on the wall
"i don't give a damn what you think or do Nils but keep it in mind that I'm your one true blood.. She's just a stranger.. An outsider to us.. If you want to fight for her, be my guest." He attempted to walk away when i called out for him
"Hey jandro!! Someday you'll realise that she's truely inoccent and never betrayed you and then it may just be too late to cry over spilt milk.. I'll be waiting patiently to lend you my shoulder to cry on or my listening ear to hear your tantrums." i said trying to convince him without telling the real truth.. I hope he changes his mind.. She's also a victim of love and loyalty..
"Your words are quite touchy but i won't succum to them" Jandro said and walked away..
I wished i could open up and tell him the truth.. I wish he knew how much Emilia has sacrificed for him.. She's been lying to save him and his lienage..
Oh my God!! Where should i start my search from.. I quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket and dailed our personal pilot's number
"Hello.. Sir" Bryan greeted
"get my plane ready in fifteen minutes and send my driver to pick me up now"i ordered him
"yes sir!!!. But where are we going sir..?"
"PRAGUE.." i replied and hanged up..
I grabbed a few clothes and signed out of the hotel..

Every passing second and minute was like a torture to me as several scary thoughts flooded in my mind.. I called Sandra when I got to Prague to get the hospital address where they were.
I went straight up to the hospital where Edwardo was admitted to and a kind hearted nurse led me to his ward while i trailed behind her
"Nils!" Marcelo hugged me immediately he saw me..
"How's he doing?" i asked Nils
"i don't know.. He was.."
"Nils!!" Sandra called from behind me in tears. I consoled her until she finally stopped weeping.
"How's he doing now?" Marcelo asked her
"He was struggling with the doctors for a while but was injected to fall asleep. He kept murmuring her name repeatedly. Am afraid that he may attempt to flee from here to resuce Anna" Sandra said worriedly..
"We'll tighten the security here. His mom called up.. She'll be here anytime soon" Marcelo said and we nod our head..
"I'll install a tracking device on him that will enable us to keep track on him if he tries to flee" Marcelo suggested
"Edwardo is a smart guy.. If he's determined to flee he'll do it without leaving a clue behind.." Sandra...
"any clues about her whereabouts" i asked curiously
"none.. I tried tracking her phone but i lost her signal.. We need Edwardo's assistance to be able to track down her location.. He's our only hope left." Marcelo said defeatedly.
"We shouldn't loose hope so easily.. We should survey the crime scene carefully. We might find clues there.." i suggested and they nod in agreement..