INTRODUCTION

A dark past turned her into a tigress..
A revelation turned his love into hate...

''I've trampled on and eliminated those who stood as a wall of Jericho on my way.
Betraying those i love and those who loved me.
My thirst for revenge has inflicted my household with a plague.. From wanted to haunted...taunted for my crimes. My wealth, my freedom and my sanity are all at stake.
I can feel the breath of my predator on the nape of my neck sending shivers down my spine but am not ready to back out. Not now that am soo close"
~
~
~
''My world crumbled the day i realised that the only woman i ever loved and wanted was set out to destroy me..
She took away my life, my heart, my father and my freedom..
I struggled to survive with one objective in mind REVENGE..
I swear to repay her in a million folds every injury inflicted on me.. I promise to make her life a living hell..
For I've become cold hearted..
I, ALEJANDRO EMILIO RODERICO will be her worst nightmare"........
~
~
~

© Winner Godwin
& Grace Aghedo August 2018....
All rights reserved...

This is the continuation of the book 1 THE MASKED..
For better understanding of the story read the beginning of the story (THE MASKED)..