CHAPTER 9

BILL'S POV

"Now that we are on the same page.. Why don't you join me let's get to know each other a little more" he requested...
"That's a rare request.. Lead the way please" i replied as they led the way..

I know it's kinda dangerous to be here with a man like Bill for Walter but I gat to do what I gat to do to get what I want. His deal is the only way out for now.
We sat opposite each other as his men filled our empty glasses with wine.. He gestured his men and they left the two of us alone. We sipped our wine silently for a while before i decided to break the silence. To be honest, I was feeling uncomfortable with his stare as if he wants to eat me or something.....
"how long have you been in the cartel?" i asked him
"21 fucking years.." he replied with a mischievious grin..
"You must have really worked hard to earn your throne"
"no patner.. You're getting it all fucked up. I earned it due to my loyalty, brutless killings and most importantly my charisma". 
"how did you meet emilia? It's quite strange.." This is a touchy topic but I wanna know how he was in the Cartel and still got to meet Emilia in his life journey....
"I've known her even before she met me.. I was drawn to her at first sight.. We officially met at England anyway.. During her friend's burial.."
"wow.. Patner.. You're a crazy stalker.. She's hot and sexy.. Wild in bed" i said proudly...
"How dare you.?" he shouted angrily pointing a gun at me.. His men rushed in pointing guns at me.. Looks like my words hurts his ego..
"Easy man.. We're on the same page" I said raising my hands up.. how did I allow my curiosity to affect a relationship I was just building. This is serious shit....
Fear consumed me as his eyes depicted  his rage.. He cracked his gun in the most unfriendly way.. Was this the same guy who just smiled with me.? Shit.. How do i get out of here alive.. 'Think bill' i urged myself
"the thought of you being alive having my woman is a shame to me.. I could get her with or without your help.. So give me a reason why i shouldn't end your miserable life, Mr Gate..?"
"Because am not the villian of your love story.. The one true villian is Alejandro. He's a free man now." i spat out in fear.. "Really Bill..?" he asked and I cowardly nod my head..
"He's also a victim.. The real villian is your brother.." he said and my heart throb increased..
"Now that i think of it, you're of no use to me.. Get out!!!" he shouted and i jumped up in fear.. I attempted to grab the brief case but someone hit me from behind 
"get out!!" Walter commanded and i grabbed my car keys and flee for my dear life..

WALTER ROMERO'S POV

"Get out!!!" I commanded Bill as I fume in rage.. How dare him.
My brother and some men rushed in....
"Boss.. Are you alright" my brother Carl asked...
"leave us alone!!" I shouted at the other men when Bill left.. I paced around in anger.. I took a deep calming breath..
"You almost pulled the triger.." my brother remarked and i sat down quietly without responding to him....
"why didn't you kill him if you hated him so much.." Carl asked..
"Of what use would his death be to me?" i raised my voice at him
"since when did you need a reason kill.." Carl raised his voice back at me.. what competition are we doing right now? Raising voice competition?
"I don't need a reason to kill Carl.. He's just a pun to me. Am using him and he's ignorant of this fact.."
"what do you mean.. Fill me in.." Carl said  and i smiled
"He's greedy and inlove with my queen.. His love for her money is greater than his feelings for her but his love for his life is equal with his love for his brother.. He'll surely strike back at her to save his brother's life and claim her money.."
"wow!!!" Carl exclaimed..
"After my work is done, I'll then decide what his fate would be.."
"Bravo!! You're a genius.." Carl remarked.
I ignored him and turned to ask about my RHM,Felipe.
"any news from Felipe" i asked curiously.. I hope she made it.
I still don't understand why she would risk her life to save someone else... Don't she care about her life? Well, that silly love that has blinded her eyes would be removed as soon as am through with her and that stupid Alejandro....
"She made it.. Alejandro went to her ward but he came out in a fit of rage. That's all i got today" Carl replied.. wow! My heart lipped for joy... I think I wouldn't need much work..
"She's a great fighter.. She outsmarted death the same way she outsmarted me at the club.. It makes me fall deeper inlove with her"
"she's indeed a brave fighter" Carl contributed
"What do you want to do with Alejandro? He's a free man now.." they chorused...
"nothing.." I replied..
"nothing?" Carl asked and i nod relunctantly..
"What do you mean by nothing.. This guy is the same asshole that smatched your face.. The same dickhead that fucked your girl and snatch her away from your grib.. All you gat to say is nothing.. Who the fuck are you bro..?"
"just like you said.. Am your brother.."
"you're certainly not a brother of mine.. The brother i know finds pleasure in killing.. You derive joy in other people's pain and misery.."
"of course i'm still the same way.. I'll make them pay when they least expect and in my own appopriate time.. I'll strike back and snatch their laughter.. Giving them countless sleepless nights.. Then I'll make my claim.. Emilia will be compelled to come back to me.."
"that's brillant.. We'll laugh last.." Carl smiled. He was about to say something but a knock interupted him..
"Come in Felipe.." i said after glancing at my CCTV camera.. He opened the door and walked in majestically.. We embraced each other and sat down in a trianglar shape..
"How's my lady doing?" i asked Felipe
"you should see for yourself.." he said handing me his laptop.. I glanced over and over the photographs taken.. Call me a stalker i don't give a damn.. All am doing is watching over my woman in the best possible way.. Gad, I still can't take that night out of my mind. That night I had her to myself before that bastard came to spoil my night...
"Look how he's gigling.. Like a little boy who just got his favourite toy" Felipe whispered to Carl and they both burst into laughter..
"Am right here you know.. Show some respect Bro.. Any way what's our current market position" i asked changing the topic..
"Our sales have not been stable.. It's been up and down recently.. But we hope that our deal with the Columbia's Cartel would pay well.." Felipe explained
"when is the merchandise arriving?" I asked
"maybe next week.". Carl replied..
"Why next week.?" i asked angrily..
"Because the security has been doubled up.. It's too risky to transport the goods this week.." Carl replied..
"Why don't we ship the goods.." Felipe chipped in his own opinon..
"Felipe send words to our men.. I need the goods latest tommorow evening.. And we're going to Prague a day after tommorow" i said
"But what are we going to do in an art gallery? It makes me uncomfortable?" Carl grumbled
"you gat to go and that's final" I said in an unquestionable tune..
"Is Emilia gonna come?" Carl asked
"definately.." i replied
"okay.. I'll go" Carl said and i nod..
"Emilia isn't the only reason you're going there.. Is it?" Felipe asked glaring at me suspiciously
"yes.. It is.."
"I beg to disagree with you. Because if she really is your reason for going, you could have gone there with or without us" Felipe said and i smiled..
"Yes you're right.. I want us out of the country when the goods arrive.." i replied  smartly..
"Rule 15: Behind every action either good or bad there's an uterior motive for it" action we said chorusly smiling..

Felipe's phone vibrated in his pocket.. He glanced over to me and I met his piercing gaze..
"What's the update?" i asked curiously.
"You should see this" Felipe handed his phone to me..
"Emilia!!!" i excliamed..

Concerning who walter really is....??
Walter dated Emilia for one month because she lost a bet to him.. Though he had always had a crush on her ...

I know you guys want to see Emilia suffer and all those other stuffs but we have to tie some knots so that characters don't get introduced only when they are about to carry out a special assignment....

Don't forget that your likes and comments are also what inspires us to wanna write more so don't stop liking and commenting...

if u haven't been doing any of these (liking and commenting ) before, you should start today cos it goes a long way....
¥¥ DON'T FORGET THAT WE LOVE YOU ¥¥