Gareth Bale : Requested

Start from the beginning

Maddie was about to say something else as Gareth passed a fussy Alba over until Gareth's Ex Lucy ( Idk her real name ) came through to the Changing room area .

She glared at Gareth at the fact Maddie had Alba in her arms . She didn't like the fact at all that first Maddie had Gareth even though Lucy had been the one to finish things between each other and two she was getting super close to Alba.

" Hi Lucy come sit " Gareth plainly said before wrapping an arm around Maddie's waist .

Lucy sat down before staring at Alba , Maddie caught on to this and passed over 11 month Alba to Lucy .

Things had gotten awkward , a silence had filled the room until " Well I better get ready , I'll see you in a couple of minutes " Gareth explained as he kissed Maddie and then got up before he left for the changing rooms , he looked at Lucy before saying " Play nice " and he then disappeared into the changing rooms.

As soon as Gareth left , Lucy couldn't contain herself but before anything was said ; Maddie , Alba and Lucy were ushered to the family box .

As they were entering the box , the security guard had asked "Gareth Bales Fiancé ? " Eyeing both women .

" That would be me " Maddie said coming foward and collect their seat numbers ect , they were ready to leave but Lucy wanted to let the security guard know she was once the actual
Mrs . Bale . As they were walking by the guard " I was his wife at one point " Lucy said with a huge grin , the guard just eyed her up and then looked at Maddie who was rolling her eyes ; he chuckled at the Future Mrs.Bales response before saying " Good Luck".

They finally had come into the stadium , but Lucy stopped half way before giving Alba to Maddie - " Here hold her I'm getting tired " Lucy asked while pretending to wipe sweat of her head.

Maddie took Alba and held the little girl tightly , she loved Alba so much .
Alba also enjoyed being in Maddie's company more than her own mothers.

Lucy stood there and looked out to the field until she saw some press , " I'll take Alba back now " She said quickly , wanting to look good for the press.

Maddie furrowed her eyebrows at this , " I thought you said you were tired " The fiancé stated.

" Just give me my child okay , you don't get to decide when I get to hold her " Lucy said back , Maddie ignored her outburst and passed over Alba .

They finally found the box they were looking for , as they walked through Maddie spotted her Best friends .

Pilar and Iryna perked up at the sight of Maddie and Alba , there perkiness had soon died down when they had seen Lucy close behind.

They took their seats Maddie being next to Pilar , then Alba on the other side of Maddie and Lucy next to the other side of Alba.

" Why is she here " Iryna whispered , so the other woman wouldn't hear.

" To pick up Alba after the game " Maddie replied making both women roll their at eyes.

As music blared from the speakers before the game started - Summer by Calvin Harris , Alba had gotten out of her seat and started to dance making the three best friends laugh at Albas cuteness .

As each woman got out their phones to Instagram a video of Alba , " Excuse me did you ask a parents permission before you just record my daughter ?" Lucy asked taking of her sunglasses and eyeing up each woman.

Maddie hadn't said anything , she promised Gareth she would be nice to Lucy and at this point if she opened her mouth she would shatter that promise.

However , Iryna didn't promise anything - " She has just as much as right over Alba as Gareth does, she is Albas step - mother " Iryna said glaring at the women.

How dare she act like this Infront of the press Iryna thought.

A couple of chuckles were heard from behind , as the girls turned around it was Cristiano , Sergio and Gareth .

Cristiano kissed the top of Iryna head , winking at her to let her know he was proud of what she said , he had then sat behind her . Sergio sat behind Pilar as she faced him smiling .

Last but not least , Gareth sat on Albas bit of the bleacher Inbetween between both women before pulling Maddie onto his lap.

Maddie looked at him very confused , they both agreed to no PDA Infront of Lucy since it felt weird because all she did was watch them.

He pushed a couple of hairs from Maddie's face and then put them behind her ear while his arms wrapped around her waist.

" How come your here " She whispered , " We got a small break before the match starts and I wanted to come see you and Alba " He whispered back not breaking eye contact , he loved it when he did this because it made Maddie really nervous / embarrassed and he thought she looked so cute like so.

" You know how much I love you right , like it stretches further than a galaxy " He said making , Maddie and Lucy look at him confused - Where was all this coming from?

Maddie didn't know this but the boys were standing there the whole time and heard what Lucy had said to Maddie , he didn't like that at all .

Maddie and Alba was literally his world , Maddie was his life . He was so happy when he looks back at times that him and Lucy called it quits because if they didn't he wouldn't be here with Maddie.

He pulled her in for a passionate kiss , which didn't make any sense to Maddie but oh well.

" At least come back for oxygen , we need Gareth to play after " Cris said making everyone laugh but Lucy.

Gareth saw Lucy glaring at his " family ".

" Is there a problem Lucy ? " Gareth said annoyed , as everyone faced her even Alba before climbing into Maddie's arms.

" No haha why would there be ? " Lucy falsely said , of course there as a problem - Maddie was her problem but she wasn't going to say it because of the press on the field , since they were so close.

As assistant came to collect the footballers , Gareth got up and kissed Albas forehead .

He then looked at Maddie , hugged her and whispered in her ear " I love you so much , I can't wait for the day to come where I can call you Mrs . Bale " .

He pulled back and kissed her again.

After he left Maddie felt like she could watch the game in peace know .

Without Lucy getting under skin.

Hey so this was a request ! Sorry if it was bad !

Vote ?

Comment ?

Feedback?

Request ?