"We need to do something."  Sean said urgently, "She'll kill her. " Axel whispered almost afraid to say the truth out loud.

His heart clenched in fear for the girl, they all shared a look before giving a determined nod, they stood and everyone ran together towards the dark shield.

Sparks flew, it was as though the different powers clashed, they screamed painfully, they refused to give up, they gave a final blow with their full strength and the dark shield finally cracked and shattered with a bright blinding light.

Raven caught hold of Sang's mother's hair and slammed her against the wall, her head hit the wall hard enough to lose her consciousness with a loud cry.

They all rushed to Sang's side, she was already knocked out cold, and bleeding heavily. "To my room."  Corey said as Brandon picked her in his arms and teleported to his room.

"Lay her down straight and move back." Sean instructed once they were all in the room, "Move back." He continued as he sat near her, she looked so pale, Sean was now in complete doctor mode, he was determined to fix her.

"Will she be okay ?" Luke's voice was heavy with guilt, agony and anger, he knew that it wasn't his fault but the fact that he gave her mother a reason to hurt her broke his heart.

North looked at Luke, his face showed the guilt, that they all felt, their fun and carelessness had caused a whole lot of trouble to that tiny girl, his fists clenched he wanted to snap her mother's neck, they had all been through abuse, they knew how it felt, he knew how it felt and looked, he wouldn't wish that life upon anyone.

"Of Course she will." Corey assured, she had to be, she didn't have any choice. They can't lose her now, he held Raven's hand in his and gave it a squeeze, Raven squeezed his hand back in reassurance.

Brandon looked at the bloody girl, she had thrown him back in the memory lane, when Corey was beaten by a couple of thugs for money, he was bleeding all over the place, Brandon pushed the memory aside, now wasn't the time.

Corey was the only one that kept Raven sane, his mind was all over the place, his memories torturing him as the guilt weighed heavy on his heart, suffocating him. Making him lose his mind, his time back in Russia wasn't the best, if it hadn't been for Corey he would have been an actual ghost.

He blinked back tears, his fucking fun had almost got the cute little bird killed, will she ever forgive him? Of course not.

Marc was silent the whole time, it almost looked that he wasn't even present there, his heart was breaking into small little shreds, what had he done?!

He nearly got her killed, for a moment down there he had almost thought that she'll die, that she'll be killed and they'll be able to do nothing but watch.

Watch as she took her last breath, or bled to death, or probably the bitch would have killed her, it didn't feel good, in fact he felt very bad, it just got worse  with passing second, the pain in his heart.

Owen looked at the bruised and bloodied girl, that Sean was trying to help, she so reminded him of his mother, he felt like a small child again who could do nothing but watch his mother die, who begged his father to let her go, that he'll do anything but he didn't listen and watched as he beat her to death.

He forced the surfacing memories to go back down, since he was about to lose his mind, and himself in the pain, his brain was heavy with all the memories, as a heavy weight settled on his chest as though it was weighed down physically by something really very heavy.

Sean leaned back, he did everything he could, now all they had to do was wait for her to gain her consciousness back, he just hoped that she did, he had tried his best but the hit was too deep.