Chapter 13: Infirmary

Start from the beginning

Sarah - He smells so nice. She said with a cute giggle.

With Y/n

Y/n was currently walking back to his dorm until he met Sona together with the Vice President of the Student Council, Tsubaki. You then approached and greeted them.

Y/n - Hey Sona! Good morning.

Sona - G-G-Good morning Y/n. She stutters while blushing.

Y/n - Say, who is this gorgeous lady? You said as you pointed Tsubaki who was blushing deeply on the fact that you called her gorgeous.

Sona - Th-This is Tsubaki. The V-Vice President of the S-S-Student Council. She is a-also my assistant.

Y/n - Hey Tsubaki! Good morning. My name is Y/n L/n and I'm looking forward to meet and to know you better. You said as you reached out your left hand.

You noticed that Tsubaki didn't say anything and she was blushing furiously while looking away from you.

Y/n - D-Did I say something wrong? You said while chuckling nervously.

Sona - You d-didn't said something wrong, Tsubaki is just o-only shy. *as she whispered on Tsubaki* Come on Tsubaki, shake you hands with him. I can sense no hostility on him and he seems friendly.

Tsubaki - *as she whispered back to Sona* I-I-I can't do i-it. His handsomeness aura prevent me from doing it.

Sona - Why?

Tsubaki - I-I-I don't k-k-know. In fact, I didn't know what I said earlier. My mind is completely blank when I met him for the first time.

Y/n - Uhh girls, is something wrong?

Sona then look at you and said,

Sona - N-N-Nothing is wrong. It's just that Tsubaki is not feeling well.

Y/n - Are you sure? You want me to take you to the infirmary? You said to Tsubaki.

When Tsubaki look at you, she noticed that your forehead is on her forehead checking if she has a fever. Her face went crimson red.

Y/n - Oh my, you are heating up. You need to go to the infirmary as soon as possible.

Tsubaki can't take it anymore and her body began to collapse while she was heating up.

Sona - Tsubaki! She yelled worriedly.

You then caught her unconscious body and you muttered in your mind,

Y/n's mind - 'Give me a break already.'

Ancalagon - 'Your charms are way more stronger than mine. More like 3x on my Charm Level.' He conversate with you via telepathy.

Y/n - 'Tell me more about Harem and Charm Level you are talking about when I am done training with Isabelle.'

Ancalagon - 'You got it.'

Ancalagon then break the connection.

Back to reality

Y/n - Sona, can you tell me where is the infirmary? And please pick this bag for me.

Sona - O-O-Okay. I'll lead the way. She said as she picked your bag up.

Sona then began to walk to the infirmary as you carry Tsubaki's unconscious body in a bridal-style.

While walking, an awkward silence occured until Sona spoke.

Sona - S-So Y/n, what were you doing before you met us?

Y/n - I was about to wake up Rias and the others and to cook their breakfast. Oh I know! You want to have a breakfast with us? They say the more the merrier.