What I couldn't believe is that since the event started I didn't dance not even once, can you imagine? Its my wedding and I was preoccupied by people that surround me despite the fact that the they keep telling me to dance but I couldn't do that, I was just laughing at them telling them that I will.

We took photos, following table one by one thanking them for coming and that's how the event end.

We work hand in hand to Smart car despite how his friends are teasing him but he didn't pay attention to them.

It's new I can tell, was the first thing I said to him when we enter the car.

He laugh telling me that ' you didn't expect me to carry my beautiful bride in an old car do you?

Nah I said smiling.

I think I will have to pay extra money to the make up artist that make you this beautiful for me.

Your welcome I said laughing.

We didn't exactly go to our house, instead we went to their hotel after him persisting that I should come in.

Why are we here I ask him for the hundred times.

Relax bebe he said motioning me to sit down, he make a call before coming to sit beside me.

Am hungry you know because I don't remember eating since morning so I thought you will be too and a knock at the door interrupt him.

One minutes please and I node my head.

He come back carrying a basket of food, Mama make this for me earlier but I couldn't eat it so I told Iman to kept it in his car and we are going to eat together as couples for the first time he said smiling at me.

We finish eating which is more like a staring contest between us and I have been asking him to take me home but he is still lying down grinning at me.

One more minutes.

You have been saying that for the past one hour.

Okey, okey one more kiss and we are good to go.

Uhmm uhmm I said indicating No.

Just one.

* * * *

Finally am back home, from down stairs is as if everybody is at sleep because the light are off.

I just proceed to where the electronic are and in no time I connect my phone with the home theater and music fill the house not minding who's sleeping.

I screen so hard that, I heard my friends shouting who has break in the house.

Hahaha na me, you people think say you go sleep while I no home, oya comot jare let's party, I said laughing out laud.

At first they didn't pay attention to me because they were all standing up stairs looking down at me but when I continue shouting and screaming that am now a bride, they start laughing at me coming down one by one.

I dance, screen, shout and jump as if is not night, I didn't care when they are busy taking videos of me, all I care is that am enjoying myself as the new bride I am.

I didn't let them sleep until 4:00 in the morning, when we went up stairs, I was removing my make-up when Nana ask me that she thought I will be sleeping with my husband.

No, no Nana girl, I just have to come home and enjoy myself I said laughing.

Then why didn't you dance at the dinner party ask Shamsiya.

Uhmm uhmm, I have to create a very 'stressing the very " good impression in front of my in laws that am meeting for the first time.

Shegi** kawai.

Thank you, no hard feeling I said laughing. And that how our new day begins.

By noon all my friends have left remaining Fatin.

I think I have to get my beauty sleep Fatin just please continue attending to the guest.

Yesterday when you are partying you seems to forget about beauty sleep.

Please Fatin by the way, you are not even here, just let me sleep for one hour.

Fine but one hour.

Thank you kawata I said laughing.

In no time I was fast asleep.

* * *

Smart is finally back in the late evening and the house is left for the only two of us.

I try as much as possible to dress to impress my dear husband in my red rubber gown and from the look of it he is really really impress.

The three days we spent together I must say I find Smart really caring and funny in the sense that, on our first night together we talk about our likes and dislikes and how we want to run our house which I clearly started that I hate seeing clothes lying down in the room since he insisted we share one room even though there are enough rooms in the house.

And from what I understand Smart is really good in littering the room, he will keep his clothes any how in the room and when he sees me he will quickly run and pick it up.

I on the other hand like going back to sleep after farj prayers so we all embark on a plan to get rid of those habit, because he don't sleep after farj prayers and I don't discard my clothes any how in the room.

He is improving on his side while I on the other hand am doing terribly bad in letting go of my sleeping habit.

We read qur'an, do azhar after farj prayers but still he will find me sleeping while sitting down.

Just go and sleep princess, he said to me when he figure that I have dozed off while doing the azhar.

No no am ok I said with a small smile.

Am serious just sleep.

Are you sure I said unsure myself.

I will be fine just sleep ok or should I carry you to the bed.

I can help myself thanks and he smiles at me.

* * * *

I woke up with him sitting down looking at me while am sleeping.

Am a bad wife right.?

And what makes you think so he said laughing.

I can't even give you company when you are unable to sleep.

Nah don't worry about that, am just used to not sleeping unless it night time.

Okey let me fresh up and prepare our break fast.

Take your time, I have taken tea.

I was bathing when this thought cross my mind, Ya Allah let Suleiman be this understanding through out our lives, I just love him more and more everyday, I just pray he feel desame each day.

When I was doing my make-up, I thought of applying red lip stick but I remember Smart is not a big fan of lip stick rader he loves eye shadow, so I just put on nude color lip stick, ma sha Allah am good to go.

When I was coming down the stairs I heard him speaking on a phone about a trip that I do not understand.

Few more chapters to go
Missing you already 😂😂😂.