Chapter XII - Bechloe: You Spin My Head Right 'Round (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"That's okay. I'm glad you had fun."

"I did. It was the best."

"It was," Beca smiled and drank her wine. "So, ah, what do you plan to do in regards to your career? I mean, do you want to keep working at The Benbow or did you want to pursue something else?"

"Well, I'm not really sure. I would like to do something with music or teaching. I'm not sure what."

"Music teacher?"

"Yeah, I thought about that but it's not in my heart."

"What is in your heart?"

"Singing. I love to sing. I've been singing ever since I can remember. I can't imagine not singing."

Chloe said the words with such passion, it sparked an idea in Beca's mind.

"I can understand if you want to say no but... would you mind singing something for me?"

"For you?"

"Yeah. Let's see what you've got."

"Is this an audition?" Chloe laughed.

"No," Beca chuckled. "I'm just interested to hear your voice. If you don't mind?"

"Um... Okay." Chloe fiddled with her glass before singing the first few lines of Titanium and Beca was instantly smitten with the redhead's beautiful voice.

Chloe had the voice of an angel and Beca could see just how much potential the woman had.

"How was that?" Chloe asked nervously.

"That was amazing," Beca said. "And I'm not just saying that. You were really good."

"You think so?" Chloe smiled, biting her lip.

"Yeah, dude! That was really good! Have you written any music of your own or anything like that?"

"No, I just sing covers of songs."

"You're really talented, Chloe, and I mean that. You really are."

"Thank you," she blushed.

"Hey, umm... I'm currently working on a new album and I've been looking for some backup vocals for a few of my tracks. Would you be interested in trying out for them at all?"

Chloe swore all of the air was knocked out of her body when Beca asked.

"Are, are you serious?"

"Yeah, I mean, you've got a sweet voice and I've been looking for a voice like yours... What do you say? If you don't like it then that's fine but I think you'd be great for a few of my songs."

"Beca, I..." Chloe was speechless. "I really don't know what to say."

"If... if you don't want to then you don't have to but-"

"No," Chloe cut her off. "I want to."

"Y, yeah?"

"Yeah," Chloe nodded with a smile. "Thank you. You... you have no idea how much that means to me."

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to feel pressured and I don't want you to think that-" Beca was cut off by Chloe's lips on hers.

Beca sunk into the kiss, loving how perfect Chloe's lips were and just how right it felt to have them on her own. Beca had dreamt about kissing Chloe and vice versa and it was better than any dream could have perceived.

"Yes," Chloe whispered. "I'm sure."

"C, cool. Yeah, that's cool," Beca mumbled and it made Chloe giggle and kiss the brunette once more, causing the two of them to make out for a little bit and this time, there was no need to worry about getting caught by security.

Chloe moved onto Beca's lap, holding the artist's face in place as she stuck her tongue down Beca's throat, emitting a low groan from the woman. Beca held her hands on Chloe's lower back but they didn't stay there long when Chloe shifted them south onto her backside, allowing Beca to give it a squeeze, which caused Chloe to moan. Even though they only kissed like this once on Friday, the women missed kissing each other and it was so good to do it again.

They kept kissing until Chloe moved off of Beca's lap, grabbed the brunette's hand, and helped her stand. Beca stood then followed Chloe when she began to walk towards her bedroom. Beca gulped loudly and was sure she was about to pass out when Chloe closed the bedroom door behind them and started pulling down the zip on Beca's dress.

"Hold on a sec, Chlo," Beca said, making Chloe stop.

"What's wrong?"

"As much as I want this, and, GOD do I want this... I don't think it's a good idea that we rush, you know?"

"I know but... I've been doing a lot of thinking and... I can't get you out of my mind, Becs. Every time you came into the club you looked at me as if I were the only woman there and when I gave you a private dance... you have no idea how good you made me feel about myself. I promised myself that if I ever got a chance with you that I'd make you feel how I felt whenever you watched me."

"Chlo..." Beca took Chloe's hands and kissed them tenderly. "You make me feel like that right now just by being with me. I know we've only just officially met but... there's something special about you and I want to explore it. I just... I don't want my fame and money to influence you or anything like that. I... I want you to want to be with me for who I am... I'm... I'm never open like this to anyone but I can tell you're different and... I trust you."

"Oh, Beca..." Chloe flung herself at the artist and hugged her. "I don't care about your fame or your money. I care about what's in your heart and I can tell that you've got a big one of those but you're too scared to show it."

Beca held Chloe tightly as she found comfort in her embrace and the sweet scent of strawberries and vanilla.

"I'm not a gold digger and I don't want you to ever worry about that, okay?" Chloe said. "I don't care if you're a janitor or a famous music producer, I want to know the real Beca Mitchell - the one nobody else gets to see. I want her and I get her when she comes to see me at the club."

Beca was shocked at what Chloe was saying but the redhead was spot on. Whenever Beca went to The Benbow Babe, she let her walls down around Chloe and let her in, even if they didn't converse, Beca was all Chloe's and for the first time in her life, she wasn't scared of letting someone else in.

"I really like you, Chloe," Beca said. "And I really hope we can make something out of this."

"I think we can." Chloe pulled away from the brunette and held her hands. "I think we're going to be really fast friends."

Beca chuckled. "I hope we can be more than that."

"Girlfriends then?"

Beca smiled at the term. "Yes, that sounds MUCH better."

"Good." Chloe beamed then pulled Beca in for another kiss. "Did you want to stay over? No sex, but... cuddle?"

"You're a cuddler, huh?"

"Yes," she nodded proudly.

"I suppose I could cuddle you until we fall asleep."

"Awes." Chloe pecked Beca's lips then handed the brunette a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for bed.

The women got changed and hopped into Chloe's bed where Beca instantly cuddled up behind Chloe, taking the redhead in her arms and holding her tight.

"Night, Becs," Chloe said, snuggling into Beca's hold.

"Night, Chlo," Beca kissed Chloe's shoulder and rested her head on the pillow. "Sweet dreams."

"I always dream of you."

Beca breathed a laugh before shutting her eyes and drifting off to sleep with Chloe who she knew was going to change her life more than her music career did and she couldn't wait.