Chapter XII - Bechloe: You Spin My Head Right 'Round (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it is pretty great but... it'd be nicer to share it with someone." Beca had no idea where that sentence came from but it seemed to have a good effect on Chloe since the redhead's eyes softened and it made her smile.

"That's really sweet," Chloe said softly.

"Ah, yeah, I, I guess, ah..." Beca shifted awkwardly in her seat. "Enough about me. Tell me more about you. I want to know about you."

"Umm... Well, you know what I do so there's that. I don't know what else you want to know."

"You said you went to college?"

"Yes."

"Where did you go?"

"Barden University."

"Oh, yeah. How was that?"

"Great. I made amazing friends who I still hang out with now. We're like a family - it's amazing."

"Did you enjoy studying there?"

"Yes. It was really good but I enjoyed being a Bella more than anything."

"A Bella?"

"The Barden Bellas - that was our a capella group name."

"Makes sense that you were a Bella since it means beautiful in Italian."

Chloe blushed hard. "Quite the charmer aren't you?"

"Good, remember that when I take my dress off."

Chloe giggled, making Beca giggle, too. That's when Beca's nerves calmed down and she knew that she was going to have a good night and Chloe felt the same way.

~

Beca and Chloe spent hours at the restaurant talking and getting to know each other. They exchanged stories, laughs, and so much more with one another. It was magical and they never wanted the night to end. However, it did get late sooner than they would have liked so they decided it was time to leave, much to their dismay. Beca drove Chloe home and pulled up out the front of her apartment.

"Would you like to come in?" Chloe offered. "Maybe for a coffee or another drink?"

Beca swallowed nervously and the way Chloe was looking at her with those gorgeous blue eyes made it impossible for Beca to decline.

"Ah, y, y, yeah, s, sure."

"Awes," Chloe smiled and led Beca into her apartment when they got out of Beca's car.

Beca followed Chloe to her door and walked inside to find a tidy apartment with black and white furniture, which matched the style of her apartment. Chloe always kept a neat space since she hated mess and she made sure that her apartment was spotless just in case Beca came in and Chloe was so happy that she decided to clean.

"This place is nice," Beca stated.

"You're just saying that," Chloe tutted playfully.

"No, I mean it. It's small but big, you know?"

"It does well for me so that's all that matters."

"That's good."

"Would you like a coffee or some wine?"

"Ah... I'll have some wine, please."

"Coming right up. Take a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable."

"Okay, thanks." Beca sat on Chloe's lounge and was quickly joined by the redhead with their wine.

"I had a really nice night, Beca," Chloe said. "Thank you."