Chapter 22: Bushido!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Maybe. But I'm no samurai, if anything, I'd be a regular grunt." I say.

"You should have more confidence in yourself! You are definitely a samurai!" Eve says walking in front of me then facing me.

"While your right about being more confident. I still don't know about being a samurai. I'd rather wield a rifle instead of a katana." I tell Eve.

"That's right! Hina-san told us that you were pretty good at the shooting gallery when you went to the amusement park together with Sayo-san." Wait, Hina told them that. I'm gonna have to watch out for Chisato again...

"She even told us that you said that know how to use real guns, is that true?" Eve asked interested.

"Yes. I learned from my dad and my grandfather. They both served in the army." I answer.

"That's amazing!" Eva exclaims

"Wanna hear some stories about my time shooting?" I ask Eve.

"I'd like that!" Eve replies happily.

Eve and I went to a coffee shop in the mall. We got drinks and some cake then I began to tell Eve stories about how I learned how to shoot and showed her some pictures for more than an hour.

"And that's how Alisa learned how to use a shotgun." I say, ending my story.

"That's an interesting story (Y/N)-san. I didn't think that Alisa-san also likes guns." Eve says. It may not look like it, but Alisa is a bit of a gun nut too. She has a thing for pistols and submachine guns. She often joins me and my dad when we go shooting.

"I wish that I could learn how to use a gun as well." Eve says excitedly.

"I thought that you did Kendo?" I ask with a tilt of my head.

"I do, but wouldn't it be nice to expand your skills." Eve says to me.

"True." I say. "Enough about my stories, how about you tell me about how you got into samurai and Japanese culture?"

"Okay!" Eve exclaims.

And for the next hour Eve tells me how she got into samurai and Japanese culture as well as how she came to Japan, became a model and finally joined Pastel Palettes.

"And that's how Pastel Palettes came to be." Eve says finishing her story.

"I see, it was real rough in the beginning." I say.

"It was, but with the spirit of Bushido, we were able to overcome the challenges in our way and succeeded. We also became friends." Eve says proudly.

"Yeah, I can see that Pastel Palettes are great friends." I tell Eve. It also hurts to think that I can ruin that with one wrong move.

"Umm... (Y/N)-san." Eve calls out to me.

"Yes?" I look up to Eve and notice that she has a blush on her face.

"Do you remember when I bothered you and Chisato on your date?" Eve asks me.

"I do." I also remember that I told her that I would hang out with her, But I haven't gotten the chance to.

"It just that I've heard that you've went on a date with everyone else in Pastel Palettes but me...  So can I was wondering if..." I think I know where this is going. Eve is the only member of Pastel Palettes I haven't gone on a date with yet so it's pretty obvious what she's going to say.

"If we could on a date too?" I say.

"Ah, yes." Eve says with a nod while still blushing.

"Okay. How does this Saturday sound?" I say with a smile.