"KILI!!

We both run till we see the whole group fighting against the trolls, Fili immediately joined them in the fight but I stood there, looking around to see Bilbo being chased by one of the trolls. "Bilbo!" I ran and pushed him aside to then feel hands grabbing me from my arms and legs. "(Y/N)! No!" I heard Kili shouting before looking at the dwarves. 

"Lay down yours arms, or we'll whip her off." I look down at them apologizing, I have never seen  them so angry. Thorin left his sword down and the other dwarves did too soon after, Kili wasn't so happy about that. I felt my hands burning up slowly, what a bad timing for my magic to work itself alone. "Don't you feel her burning?" One of the trolls said, I screamed out as they didn't let me go and my magic worked against them, they did let me go as I burned their hands.

 "Don't you feel her burning?" One of the trolls said, I screamed out as they didn't let me go and my magic worked against them, they did let me go as I burned their hands

"She's a witch!!" I looked down at my hands to see fire, I felt something hitting my head and I fell down unconscious.

// Timeskip //

I heard various shouting voices along with the grave ones from the trolls, I shook my head slowly and tried to gain consciousness, I opened my eyes to see the dwarves inside sacks. "(Y/N)??" I heard Bofur calling me, I noticed I was upside down and I almost couldn't feel my feet. "Hey lass, you okay??" I nodded slowly. "I-I can't feel my legs..." I heard some of the dwarves shouting to the trolls to untie me, suddenly I heard Bilbo screaming to the trolls to wait. "You are making a terrible mistake!"

"You can't reason with them! They are half-wits!" Dori tried to warn Bilbo. "Half-wits?? What does that makes us??" I tried to stay awake and the last thing I saw was Bilbo looking at me worried. I opened my eyes again to see the dwarves shouting at each other, something about parasites and I looked at Bilbo for him to nod at me, I nodded back slowly and he continues making time, did he saw Gandalf around? "The dawn will take you all!" Gandalf appears from behind the rocks. "Who's that?" 

"No idea." 

"Can we eat him too?" 

They weren't kidding when they said trolls were stupid. Gandalf breaks the rock with his cane and a ray of light flashes my eyes, I saw how the trolls were turned to stone slowly, that must be very painful. Everyone cheered up, grateful that no one was hurt, the last thing I saw were Fili, Kili and Bilbo running to help me, I think I heard Thorin calling my name.

// More timeskip, sorry //

"Not thanks to your burglar." 

I opened my eyes to see Gandalf and Thorin talking. "He had the nous to play for time. None of the rest of thought of that." Thorin looked down. "What about (Y/N)?" My heart started thumping at hearing Thorin saying my name. "She will be fine, she needs to move her legs for the circulation to come back to normal." Gandalf smiles at the dwarf. "You have become quiet compassionate with her, Thorin." The dwarf king coughs a bit in embarrasment and the wizard laughs and then looks at the stoned trolls. "They must have come down from the Ettenmoors." 

"Since when do mountain trolls venture this far south?" Gandalf shakes his head. "Ohh. Not for an age. Not since a darker power ruled these lands..." I felt my head thumping as I heard whispering in my ears, multiple whisperings. 

(Y/N)...

(Y/N)...

I got up slowly while shaking my head. "They could have not moved in daylight." I looked at them as I got closer to them. "There must be a cave nearby." Both Thorin and me say, the king turned around to look at me and I notice a small smile appear on his lips but it quickly dissapears.

" Both Thorin and me say, the king turned around to look at me and I notice a small smile appear on his lips but it quickly dissapears

"You should not move." I look at Thorin, for the first time at mehe looks so worried for me . "I can't just stay behind, Thorin. We better find that cave, I heard they liked shiny things." The dwarven king helped to get to the cave.

The cave smelled so bad it almost made me threw up, I walked always next to Gandalf in case I needed help, I still wasn't feeling so well but the whispering never came back. I heard coins and I turned around to see some of the dwarves grabbing a bunch of them, I sighed and kept following Gandalf. While looking through a troll hoard, Gandalf and Thorin come across 2 swords of exceptionally fine craftsmanship. "These swords were not made by any troll." Gandalf agrees. "Nor were they made by any smith among men. These were forged in Gondolin by the High Elves of the First Age." Thorin looks at it with disgust and sets aside the weapon. "You could not wish for a finer blade." I contained my laugh as I saw Thorin looking at the sword, it was truly beautiful.

I started walking out and saw the dwarves burying a chest full of coins, I smile a bit and look at Dwalin, he chuckles at me but he still shrugged in annoyance. We get out of the cave and Gandalf walks up to Bilbo. "Bilbo." The hobbit looks at him. "Hmm?" The wizard gives Bilbo a sword. "Here, this is about your size."

"I can't take this." Gandalf insists. "The blade is of Elvish-make, which means it will glow blue when orcs or goblins are nearby." Bilbo still seemed not sure of it. "I have... I have never used a sword in my life." Bilbo is so scared of himself. "And I hope you never have to. But if you do, remember this: true courage lies in knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one." Bilbo looked at the sword.

"Something's coming!" Everyone ran away but I stayed with Bilbo to see the sword. "Don't worry, Bilbo. "The halfling looks at me. "Just ask for help if you need it, don't be afraid of asking. You need courage to ask for help, and it can be your salvation." I smile at him and he did too. "Thank you, (Y/N). Really. If it wasn't for you and Gandalf... I would have had go back."

"I know, and I'm proud that you didn't, we are here for you too Bilbo." He nods in appreciation and we both run after the dwarves.

-------------------------------------------------

Men gehyith = My little dove