Chapter Nineteen: Two Teams, Two Problems Part Two

Zacznij od początku

  " You were most heroic." Jetstorm added.

  " Okay, don't get any ideas shorties. I saw her first." Sideswipe said in a joking serious mood, he seriously reminded me of someone but I couldn't place it.

  Wingblade rolled her optics but smiled at him while Drift gave a look of disgust and irritation. " Let us return to our mission." Drift suggested.

  " Optimus, we don't have much information on the fugitive." Wingblade said, turning to me.

  " That is a situation I believe we can remedy." I said to her, I then commed Fixit, " Optimus Prime to Fixit, come in."

  " Fixit here!" Fixit said picking up, " Go ahead."

  " We seek information about a Decepticon that resembles an Earth Polar Bear." I explained, " One with a sonic roar."

  " That sounds familiar. Polar Claw was the crime boss of Cybertron's northernmost region. In addition to his roar, he has great strength and enhanced eyesight. He's a brilliant strategist, sometimes planning years in advance, to protect his interests during his long periods of hibernation." Fixit finished.

  " Thank you Fixit." I then hung up.

  " Great! With Polar Claw's optics we won't be able to get in two klicks near him before he spots us." Sideswipe said.

  I thought for a minute, " Follow me." I then said, transforming and heading to the Research Center.

  I transformed back into root mode and walked over to a human vehicle, " The Primes taught me many things during my time in their realm." I then scanned the truck, in reality, I just read a lot of texts and taught myself, but I had to give them credit, sadly.

  My paint job then changed to one of snow camo, just like the vehicle I scanned, " Some of which, I can teach you." I finished.

  The others smiled, we had a plan.

Strongarm's Profile:

  I walked with Grimlock in the forest, " I don't like the Lieutenant's single mindedness, Grimlock." I said to him.

  " If he's not careful, it will cost him." I finished.

  " Don't worry, Strongarm!" Grimlock assured, " Bumblebee can-"

  He stopped. " What's the matter?" I asked, since Grimlock had stopped me as well.

  " We haven't been sneaking up on those Minicons after all." Grimlock told me.

  " Then who have we been tracking?" I asked.

  " Step to it men!" Humans!??!? " Remember motto 113, firewood doesn't find itself."

  We were just about to backtrack when we heard another human group in that direction, " Come on guys! The campsite is just ahead and you know the rules, the last troop there has to dig the latrine!"

  " Scrud." Me and Grimlock said together.

  " Thanks to you, our cover is going to be completely blown!" I said to Grim.

  " Don't worry, they haven't seen us yet." Grimlock said, " I have a plan."

  " Move it! Move it! I'm not digging the hedge for the eighth year in the row!" The human in the front of the group argued.

  Grimlock then roared and ran straight past them right in front of them, this plan better work.., I then jumped out in alt mode, " Nothing to worry about juvenile citizens! Just the Forest Service preparing for a scenario 26B, scientists revive a dinosaur and it runs wild! Stay in school!" I said as I drove off.

  Somehow, the plan worked.

Optimus's Profile:

  " I had no idea I could scan another vehicle and adopt just one of its characteristics." Wingblade said surprised.