Don't Work As Planned

Thank you all for the many Happy Birthdays! It was a good one!

Harry P.O.V

After Niall showed me where I could stay I sat there on the bed. I was dumbfounded! I couldn't believe that Taylor would just come up and hug me like that! I am kinda scared now though. Augustus isn't just a little wimp like Niall explained. He isn't nerdy at all. He is tall and looks like they old be a good couple. Of course why does this happen too me. If Modest didn't have us quit the band and have us move back home she could be in my arms right now. Instead she is downstairs talking to Augustus. I came over here thinking we could maybe work this out thinking Augustus is just a nerd and would never get Taylor. I guess everything doing always turn out as planned. Nothing I guess ever turns out as planned.

Augustus P.O.V

After Harry left I grabbed Taylor's arm Nd took her to the porch. She looked at me weirdly but I ignored it. I told her to sit down and she did. I sat in the chair I front of her. She looked at me with one eyebrow up and I looked at the ground. I asked her if she had any feelings toward Harry. She opened her mouth and then closed it, She then said, " I used too but now we are just friends you know we'mwent out before" I am happy she honestly answered but it hurts me they went out before, I bet Harry has feelings for her. If he doesnI will go into his room and hit him so hard he will.... Taylor knocked me out of my thoughts. She asked why I was asking these questions, I said Just Wondering. She told me it isn't going to work this time. I shrugged. Then she asked if I still had feelings for her. I nodded. She then came over and took my hand. Then Taylor said "So do I" Then I looked at her Nd sId, " well Taylor will you do the honor and go out with me. Then she said I would. Now we are going out. Mane it wouldn't be so bad to go tall to Harry tonight and tell him that she is all mine.

It had to be about midnight and everyone was in bed I could hear Taylor was sleeping so I snuck out and went to his room. Harry's room. I made sure to be. Wry quiet just in. Are. I knocked on his door. He answered right away. I hope he wasn't thinking it was TYlor, He asked what I wanted. I told him, I am TYlors boyfriend now so you better back off got it. Really he said. Then I said ya! It turns out Harry get really mad easily because now I M sitting in TYlors room with a bloody nose. Niall is.calling Liam who will be here any minute and Tyloe is crying in the bathroom. Could this night get any worse. Thus night would have been perfectly fine if I kept my mouth shut and just didn't go up there. Things don't work out as planned. I have. a feeling they never do.

Guess Who is playing Augustus Ansel Elgort!

Niall Horan's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें