All A Dream?

Niall P.O.V

We all sat in the living room. In silence. No one said anything. This was it. We all were waiting for the car to pick us up. We were leaving. It wasn't a rumour it was real. I knew this day was coming but didn't think it would be so soon. We all looked at eachother. I heard Taylor coming down with we suitcase and everything she brought. This was the last time we would ever be here. Last twitcam, last photo, last watching a movie, last everything. I cannot believe it. Taylor came and sat down. Liam went over to Taylor and I jumped when he started talking. I hadn't heard a voice or even said anything when I woke up. He asked if he could take a pic of all of us. I agreed. We stood infront of the wall with all of our awards. That were missing since we had them packed. We out our arms around eachother necks and smiled. Even though it was hard we smiled. Liam sent it to all of us. I heard a car pull up and a door close this was it. The End

Louis P.O.V

I heard the door. I then saw Simon come in. He opened the door and we went out into the car while he checked everything. This was it. I was going on a plane by myself and going back home. I don't k ow what I will do without these 4 other boys and not have Taylor to look after. I just don't know.

Liam P.O.V

Simon got in the car I looked at Harry who was next to me a stray tee went down his face. He was always a softy. I will miss every single on of these boys. Louis yelling superman and jumping on Harry. Harry being the handsome one. Zayn being the little boy Bradford. Niall eating everything then we have to get take out and he would eat everything again, and Taylor I won't have a sister like person to watch out for she was always there and knew just what to say. I will always be daddy direction forever....

Harry P.O.V

We pulled up to the airport. I could see the fans. I wanted I hug and see everyone of them I knew this was the last. They didn't know it that is what hurt. They thought this was just a little vacation. They were wrong. I wish I could tell them and hug everyone. I have thought about going solo but I would feel bad for the boys. I wonder how Taylor feels about this. I cannot believe this is the last time I will see her. I need to tell her how I really feel. How I feel about her. I hope I can do it.

Zayn P.O.V

I cannot believe this is it. I have loved these boys from the start. I don't think I can manage without them. When Simon told us I looked into soloing but I couldn't bring myself to it. I can't do it. I know it will be hard. At least I get to fly with Liam there. I just don't want to honk I will never see the boys again.

Taylor P.O.V

This was it. I hugged everyone. Goodbye I said to each. I got to Harry. He said goodbye and kissed my cheek. He looked like he was going to say something but didn't. They called out plane. Niall grabbed my arm and boarded the plane. I looked back at Harry hoping he would run and kiss me and I would stay and everything would be happy. He didn't he stood there and waved. We got on the plane and I just could t think anymore so I slept it off hoping this was all a dream.