Lost

I am so sorry I haven't updated. I went to the Chicago concert and it was amazing! Liam teared up during the happy birthday and Harry spitting water everywhere! OMFG the best anyways the chapter!

Liam P.O.V

I woke up and saw my mom and dad standing there. I look over and see Sophia looking at me her eyes gleaming. They started singing Happy birthday and I realised today was my birthday. I smiled along even though I was dying inside. I over heard the boys saying hey had this whole surprise for my birthday and now I can't even be there. Everything is so messed up and over with. Everything is so lost. My parents left and said to be down soon since they made breakfast. I got up and so did Sophia she went into the bathroom though. I checked my phone and had 20 messages from the boys and family with Happy birthdays. I was so happy! I was still sad they couldn't have been here. Sophia and I walk down the stairs and I am welcomed with my parents and I sit down to eat. We eat and I open my presents. I got a big robot it was awesome! There was the sound of the doorbell and continuous knocking. My dad went and got it and the boys ran in. I was so happy! They were bearing gifts. I got a whole bunch of presents and gifts. It was crazy! We went into a club that same night. Louis had Eleanor come and Zayn had Perrie. We went to a club called Bangerz. We walked in and the blearing music made me instantly deaf. I see a whole bunch of people and we got on the floor and danced. I started drinking and it became clear I should of stopped but it was my birthday! I found a girl with blonde hair and started dancing with her. I was so lost and I didn't see Sophie anywhere and I kissed her. That is why I am here now in my room crying while Sophie is in the guest room with the girls and the boys are with me. I am so stupid. I am just glad the paps were not there and involved. I wish I could be smarter and just think. If only I knew and could have sobered up. But I guessed I was just lost.....