Helpless

LiamP.O.V
Taylor was banging on the door. I was surprised it didn't break down. I was sweating and breathing hard. She may be little but she is strong and scary! The banging stopped. I slowly got up and opened the door. She was standing there. I tried closing the door again but she blocked it with her foot. I was frightened. She asked why? I told her I wanted to tell her brother so he knew about it and that he wasn't worried that she didn't know Harry. He hasn't been eating much and he hasn't been his usual care free self.

Taylor P.O.V
I felt horrible I wonder how Harry is holding up?

Harry P.O.V
Today I woke up for the first time with out my eyes swelled up. I was kinda happy yet sad. Every night I cry. I want Taylor to remember the fun times we had. The wonderful girl she is. How!? I don't know. I went to go to the Apparel store today. so needed new shirts since it is going to get warmer this week. I was walking around the mall when I noticed something or someone. Yes! This will be perfect!

Taylor P.O.V
I trudged up the stairs. I felt so bad. How could I do this to a human being. I didn't know what to do. How could I manage to keep this a secret? I made a decision! I am going to tell Harry when he gets home. I waited about 2 hours. I slowly walked down the stairs. I took deep breathes. I could do this! I looked up and saw Harry then I saw next to him Sean. It was Harry's friend. Last time he came over he tried hitting on me. Oh No. I thought. How could this possibly happen? Harry waved to me. I waved back. Sean just smirked. He is so disgusting! I hate him. Harry said he is going to go get something to drink. He left. Hey babe. Sean said. I wanted to kick him and run up stairs. I did one of those things. I walked up stairs. He said not going to say Hi to me? I just shook my head and walked up stairs. He is such a player god! I hate him. I heard someone knock on the door. It was about 10. I opened the door excepting Harry. It wasn't it was Sean. He closed the door behind them. I started screaming or doing anything to creat attention. I am so scared helpless. I hope someone comes......