C'mon Harry

Taylor P.O.V

It has been a week. I have not seen Harry. I think he is avoiding me. I do not know if I want to be his girlfriend or not. I like Harry, but what about Niall? I hope he won't mind. I thought about going up to Harry's room. I told myself to do it. I saw Louis on the way. He yelled, " TAYLOR!!" I will never understand that child. Well he acts like a child but he is a man, no... a boy? I don't know! Louis then screamed and talked, "do you want to go to the arcade room tonight at 5?!?!" I said "sure"! I messed up his hair and ran up stairs. He hates that! He sighed dramatically and ran upstairs. I laughed. I went upstairs and stopped at Harry's door. I knocked. No answer. It didn't surprise me. I knocked again. I heard a thump and then groan. I heard him get closer to the door. He opened it. He looked at me and went back to his bed. He left the door open. I said "Harry" I said it in kinda a whiny voice but then a caring voice. I came and sat down by him. He looked at me. He looked horrible. His eyes had circles around them and his hair was so oily, and in every place. I felt so bad for him. He groaned. I asked him "what is the matter?" He just shrugged. "C'mon Harry, you have to tell me." He mumbled "no I don't." It was like getting a little kid to talk after he got in trouble. I didn't know what any of this was about until he started talking again. He said "so what is your answer?" It was so quiet I could barley hear it. He looked at me. He looked so broken so fragile. I just couldn't leave him hear. I had to say something though. I looked at him, our eyes locked. I looked down at my lap and fidgeted with my hands. I looked at Harry again. I didn't look down this time though. I just looked at him. His eyes his lips his dimples. He even looked handsome with his hair a mess like that. I didn't even notice he was leaning in I started leaning in too. We kissed. I kissed my best friend! It wasn't a quick kiss and it wasn't rough either. It was a sweet patient one. He smiled and then broke it. I do not know what was wrong with me. I wanted to kiss his sweet plump lips again and again. He smiled and then said "Is that a yes?" I smiled and said "sure."