A Note

I did not know what to say. Louis was just getting out cereal. "How do you know" I said. Louis said "ok well last night"
Last Night:
"Louis and Taylor were just done with there shots. Harry came over and asked Taylor to dance. She said yes and giggled. Yeah she was so drunk. They were dancing. Then Harry said Taylor. Taylor giggled I know you are completely drunk, but I just want to tell you I love you!"

"And that is what happened" said Louis. I was shocked but he probably meant he loved me as a friend. Something inside me was hoping that he meant he loved me love me. Louis just looked at me. He asked "if I like him." "I don't know." I wanted to ask Harry but that would be completely awkward. I just brushed it off. I went to go sit by Harry. He was sleeping. "Of Course." I sat by him and put a blanket over him. I went to my room. I passed Harry's room. I got curious. I thought I would leave a note. I got a sticky note and a sharpie. I wrote "so do you like me?" I put it on his mirror. I got out of his room fast. I noticed something though. Looked across the room and saw a pic of us. It was when we went to adventure island and rode the Ferris wheel. I cooed. It was just adorable. I got out of the room and went to mine. I was in there for a hour or so until I heard "a kind of scratch on my door and then thumping of running away." I opened my door and there was note.

Sorry guys not giving it away but hope you like it will update tomorrow or tonight. A killer ending right! Hope I get you thinking!