New Girl

Niall thinks that maybe I need to move and get my own apartment. I said "No". I wish Harry and I could just be together. I looked out my window. Harry's car pulled up. I saw him get out then go to the passages side. I looked closer and someone came out. It had a hood on. I couldn't tell who it was though. If it is a boy or girl. I changed quickly into my crop top and white shorts. I put lightly makeup on and brushed my hair down. "Why did I dress up" I don't know...... I walked down the stairs and Niall came fast up them. He told me that Simon got Harry a fake girlfriend for magazines and stuff. I nodded my throat felt dry and my stomach hurt. I was not going to show fear though. I went down the stairs with my head held high. I walked into the kitchen my eyes went to Harry's and I looked away. Then I saw a girl with long black hair and very skinny. She looked toward me she smiled but her eyes looked kinda of mean. She said, "Well, You must be Taylor." " I have heard much about you." I smiled. Who is this girl and why is she talking to me. Harry said "This is my new girlfriend Carla" He looked at me. He had a sour look in his eyes. Why? What did I do to him? I walked up stairs. When I got up to my room Louis knocked on my door. Carla wants to know if you want to go shopping. I agreed because then I wouldn't seem like an asshole. I went back down stairs. She turned her head. Harry had his arm around her. She went and walked over to me. Harry arm fell. She asked "If I am ready" I said, "Yes" She said that we are going in her car. I nodded. We left. She didn't talk much. it was silent the whole way there. Then she said, "Now listen I know we will see paps so please just act like you like me please." I nodded. We walked into the mall. She was right there was paps. I smiled at them. We walked into the store Vence. There were some dresses and I stopped and looked. Them Carla said, " Really those, You should go and look in the longer dresses. I just told he I liked these. She scoffed. What is her problem? Anyways my trip was pretty good. I got a new pair of high heels some tees and two new dresses. Carla got some tight tight jeans some tang tops and tight dresses. We drove home. When we walked in she started laughing at well I don't know. She said, "Taylor you are so funny!" I gave her a question look. She glared at me and went to Harry. I went up to my room and fell asleep.