After Math

Niall's eyes brim with tears. He has a black eye. When you get close enough you can see bruises on his cheek and his lip is bleeding. I run to hug him. He hugs me lightly and cries. I had a whole bunch of questions running through my head. Who, Where, Why? I tell him to sit on the bed. I quickly walk to my bathroom. I grab a washcloth. I told him to out it in his lip. He did. I heard the door slam. I walked over to the window and Harry's car sped off. I think maybe one of my questions have been answered. I turn around and see Niall with his head in his hands and shaking. I go over to him and slowly sit down. He said, " I ruined everything." He said. I shook my head. Do you think I should ask him? I wonder. I do anyways. "Hey Ni, What happened downstairs" He said, "We'll since Carla was being so bitchy I thought I would say something about it. Well I said Carla knock it off. Harry must have heard it because when I turned around I was collided with a fist. He did like twice. Then Carla slapped me. Harry left with Carla" I was in shock with all this new information. This cannot be happening. Now Niall and Harry are having a fight! What the heck. I hear a knock on my door. Niall is trying to stop himself from crying. I open the door a crack so if it is someone I don't want to have in here I can close it. I see Liam, Louis, and Zayn. They all look confused and sad. I look to Niall and ask him of they can come in. He nods. Liam comes running in. He goes to Niall and hugs him. Niall hugs him back. They are truly good friends. The rest of the boys come in and each hug Niall. Louis is very sad and I can tell he doesn't know who to comfort. He is hear right now and that is where he needs to be though. The door opens and we look at the bedroom door. It opens and he is standing there.