Zayn's Birthday!

I was so excited 6 days went by fast! Today was, Zayn's Birthday! I had everything in place! The Hulk cupcakes that Perrie's family got. Zayn's oringinal birthday cake, and the dance at the club! The boys went out together to the bowling alley. We had 4 hours to get ready. We wanted to make it look like a little kids birthday party just for fun! We had 8 chairs for us. Danny won't be here because Liam and Danny have been having issues lately. Well that's what Niall says he never listens carefully. We then put plates and cups with superheroes on them. We had funny birthday hats and same superheroes on them too. There was a sign that was hanging from wall to wall that said "its a boy!" We wanted it to be funny and not be so bummed that he is 22. So we made it happy. Then after we have our little fun party we are going to Venderz Club. (I Just Made Up A Name) I invited a lot of his friends back from home too. Well I didn't just do this myself, Eleanor and Perrie helped out a lot too! We are having it at Perrie and Zayn's house. I heard a knock at the door and Louis ran in. He said "Zayn is in the car with Liam and they are going around the block a few times." We got all the supplies finished and turned off the lights. We waited for 10 min. We heard feet coming up the stairs to the door. I heard Zayn and everyone go down. When he turned the light on we jumped up and yelled "surprise!" Zayn was "stunned!" We all laughed and then started talking and made our way to the dinning room. Louis shouted and Put on his hat! "I'm a little kid again" he said. Liam then said "you always were." Then we all laughed! We sang "happy birthday" and had cake! The boys got it all over there face! I got some frosting off of Harry's Face! I told them we need to get going. We walked out the door. Well we changed into nice clothes and got into the limo. Then we went to the club!