Lazy Day

"Taylor wake up, Taylor, Wake Up." "TAYLOR!" "I'm up I'm up." "God Harry you didn't have to scream." "Well you wouldn't wake up." "Fine then." "Where's Niall?" "He went out to get food." "The rest of the boys are down stairs I thought I would wake you up." "Thanks! Yeah." "So I'm up." "Yup ok." "Well tell the the boys I will be down in a minute. I am going to take a shower." "Ok well I will meet you down stairs but hurry up." "Fine, I will, see ya." "K." That was Harry my BFF! He is awesome. He would do anything for me probably take his life, and I would do the same. Niall is my brother and he went to go get food as you heard. I am touring right now with 'One Direction.' Yes you heard right, One Direction. My brother is the Niall Horan, and Harry Styles is my Best Friend. My name is Taylor Jo Horan. I was born in 1993 my birthday is on the 18th in September. Which is funny because Niall's is the 13th that is 6 days away from me. I was born in 93 too. It is kinda weird. I am with them because our mother died when I was younger and our father died way before I could see him. Greg Niall and I lived with our aunt. Greg got older and moved away. Niall and I stuck together though he would never leave me. We were inseparable! We like the same things too! When Niall auditioned for the xfactor and got in the band I was so worried he would leave me. "Niall asked and begged and begged Simon to take me with them everywhere." Well that is what Liam said. He agreed "yes" only because I really didn't have any family. I could have moved to Greg's, but we will just say Greg was never brought up. I packed everything and left. That is how I am here, now, I guess. I got in and out of the shower quick. I put on my feet pajamas. I love them! Harry has matching ones! I put them on and went downstairs. It is in the middle of winter. I can put footie pajamas on if I want. I walked down stairs and heard Louis scream "TAYLOR." I screamed back "LOUIS!" I then ran downstairs and jumped in the middle of Zayn and Harry. They laughed at what I was wearing. It is cold, there is an exception. We talked about weird things and the new movie dumb and dumber 2. Niall finally came and we all yelled "FOOD!" We ate the food from Starbucks. After that we all watched a movie. This day is officially a lazy day.