Me?

So so so so so so sorry I have not updated but I will not take that long but I will update often didn't realize people actually read this will try to update every week or day. Love you all Directioners and read on. In my last Chapter I said that Niall kissed Taylor's neck no it was supposed to be Harry not Taylor sorry I just took it out completely just wanted to clear that up! Now you can read!

I woke up with a horrid head ach. "Ughs hang over!" Harry knocked on my door and came in. He had a cup of something gross in his hand. He told me to "drink it. I did and gagged! "It was disgusting. "Eew" I said! He said "I know just drink it though it will help your hang over." I did as I was told. I drank and gaged and drank and gagged! Harry rubbed my back. I don't remember last night that well. All I remember is Louis and me having shots together and dancing with El. Well I bet Louis has a horrid hang over like me. I got up and began to feel dizzy. Harry caught me and picked me up in bridal style. We walked down stairs and he put me on the couch. He sat down with me and put on the Telly. E! News was on. They were talking about last night. They said "that I was grinding with Harry and there were pics!" Harry switched it soon to the NoteBook! I looked at him with wide eyes! He said we did grind but he stopped me because he didn't want anything to happen. I know that Harry was a little drunk and at least he stopped us! I am not going to lie I do have a little crush on Harry but he can have any girl he wants and I am his best friend he would never want to date me. Right?!? I told Harry "I am happy he stopped us." He is a good friend. I hugged him. I got up slowly and went to the kitchen. Louis looked at me like "what are you doing." I prob looked like a "zombie." I was moving so slowly. He laughed. I asked him "How do you not have a hang over?" He said "he didn't drink that much only 4 shots." I can not believe he doesn't have one though like "seriously!" He asked me "if I remember anything last night." I said no. He said "well I will fill you in. Harry likes YOU."