One Day

Taylor's P.O.V

After the movie we had supper. Of course I made supper. The boys can not cook. I forbid them to touch the microwave, stove, and anything that involves cooking. Louis could burn water "not kidding!" I made there favorite Hamburgers with fries and cheese balls! They love it! When I was done with the food. I turned around to put the food on the bar table. Louis, blasted me with silly string. It got all on my hair. He ran away to the living room. I chased him and all the boys blasted me! When the can finally was out Harry came up and hugged me! The silly string got all over him and the boys also took a picture! Harry got out his phone and reached in my back pocket to grab mine. We took selfies and I put it on twitter as my profile picture! "It was adorable!" We all cleaned up the mess and ate. It was an amazing night! I was really tired that night. I laid on the couch and watched The NoteBook. The boys love that movie! We watched it. I was on the couch next to Harry. Niall was in the chair. Louis was on the chair on the other side. Liam and Zayn were laying in the middle on the floor with tons and tons of pillows and blankets. I was laying on a pillow in Harry's lap. Harry grabbed a blanket an put in on me. I was on twitter. I kinda got bored with the movie. I noticed a whole bunch of girls "cooing" over the pic of Harry and I. A lot of them were like "Look at the cute couple" and some were like "You are such a slut Taylor" I am surprised they would say that since, I am Niall's sister. Niall would be disgusted with them saying that. I texted Harry saying look at the twitter comments about me but, don't tell Niall. He looked at the text then looked at me. He said wait till after the movie this is the best part. OMG he is such a girl! After the whole movie he checked. Louis Niall and Zayn were asleep. I think Liam was teared eyed! Harry checked it. He gave me a hug and kept rubbing my back. He said, "I am nothing like that and people are mean." I said "it doesn't bother me I just want him to not tell Niall." He said "he promises" I asked him to pinky promise and he did. His giant pinky wrapped around my small one. He promised! I felt tired and fell asleep on his shoulder. Goodnight was my last words.

Harry's P.O.V

I heard Taylor say goodnight. I heard her soft little snores when I said "goodnight, love you" I do. I have always had a crush on her. She is amazing and the best. Niall would kill if he ever found out. I want to tell Taylor, but I know she just wants to be friends. I hope one day I can call her my girlfriend or even my wife. I feel we were meant for each other "soul mates." I hope "one day."