Creep

I go up in my room. it is 12am It gets kinda creepy when you are the only one in the house or room. I start reading my book The Fault in our Stars. I saw the movie and now I am in the middle of the book. I read 3 chapters and slowly drift off to sleep.......

I shot up in my bed. I swear I heard something. I check the clock it is 3 in the morning! What the heck!?!?! I hear the door open. I am scared as heck! I slowly walk down the stairs. I peek around the hall and I see Liam Zayn and Niall. Niall's eyes are blood shot and he looks as if he can barely walk. I walk over there and Liam gives me a sad expression. I know what he is thinking and know way am I dealing with him. As soon as I think that Niall rushes over to the kitchen sink and spills his guts! Eww! I haven't said anything. I look at both of them. They don't look have as wasted as Niall does. I wonder what happened. I quietly walk up the stairs so know one notices me. I go in to my bedroom and go back to sleep. Again

I wake up. I stretch. I turn on my bed stand light and I look over at my chair. Someone is siting there a girl. I am literally going to faint. Instead I scream! Really loudly. Then the girl falls off the chair and on to the floor. My floor. She looks up to me and then rubs her head. She glares at me. Then looks around. She mumbles "Hello?" I say, "Who are you" She says "Megan" I ask, "What are you doing here?" "I came back with Niall and I rode back in his car. I was going to sleep in there. Then I found your room!" What is wrong with this girl. She just thinks she can walk in my room and everything will be ok? "Sorry I didn't mean to barge in or anything" "Ya but you did how long have you been here" "Since four!" "I am going to head downstairs." "Ok I will follow" I walk downstairs and sure enough Megan follows! She is creeping me out. Then she says it, "So did you know this will be Niall's and I 2 month anniversary?" "What the Heck?"