Bare Styles

Taylor's P.O.V
Harry and I kissed! I deepened the kiss. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist. We kept kissing. He pushed me against the wall. I smiled into the kiss. I heard the door open. Harry broke the kiss. I looked up and saw Liam standing there. His eyes were wide and he had his mouth open so wide. I told him to be quiet. He nodded his head. He finally said something after about two minutes. Liam said, "So you guys are a thing?" We nodded. He backed out of the room and closed the door. Harry said, "He will not say anything he is one of my best mates." I smiled warmly. He just chuckled. He kissed me on the cheek and went into the bathroom. I laughed. I heard the shower turn on and I went to go lay on his bed. I got out my phone and opened twitter. The usual hate and some nice comments.
(The upcoming twitter names I made up if they are real I didn't mean anything)

@Niall_Teme:
Hi am so jelly of you! Wish I could be Niall's sister Love You!
@Jennifer_Horan:
I am on love with your baby blue eyes! I love you and your sweetness!
@Narry_foreves
You are amazayn Love You. Follow me!

I love the fans and all the Directioner! I heard the water turn off in the shower. I didn't look up or anything. Then after a while I looked up. Then I saw Harry standing there drying his curls. He was bare naked. I saw everything! I screamed and put my head under his blanket. That is a sight that I will never get out I my head. I heard Harry chuckle. He said, "Do you like what you see." I smiled and put my head up. I bit my lip. He was in sweats now. I saw bare styles. He just smiled and hugged me! He laughed and we sat and watched tv.
OMG Bare Styles!