Don't Believe

(A/N) Wattpad has really updated! Anyways continue with the chapter

Nothing has changed the boys act so awkward around each other. Harry glares at Niall. Niall goes to Liam. Then Liam goes to Zayn and Zayn comes to me. Louis is with Harry. Thy does not really surprise me. I wish this will be over soon! I am at the end of the line. All of the problems get thrown on to me. Niall told me a couple minutes ago he was leaving to a Bar. I know he is feeling like this is all his fault. I hope to God he does not get to drunk. Liam and Zayn went with him. I was sitting in the living room. I was reading the book "How To Kill a Mockingbird" It is one of my favourites. I heard Harry and Lou were going out to a Pub. I heard the name it was called Irish Pub or something. They didn't notice I was around. I have not heard from Carla in a long time. Lou asked Harry, "Is Carla coming?" Harry said, "I broke up with her Simon said It was ok. She was so annoying! I hated her. I got so mad at Niall because I thought of Carla as Taylor. I just messed up everything!" I heard him start sniff his noes. I could tell he was tearing up! I cannot believe this. I hear the door shut. I cannot believe this!