Bonus Chapter- A Day In The Life 2

1/9/2023- Ireland

I got up early in the morning, making breakfast for everybody. Once I heard Jenna pottering around I set the table and then went into her room.

"Ok pet, time to get dressed," I cheered, setting out her new school uniform for her first day of school. "I'm so excited to go to school mammy!" She smiled. 

"Alright now go get your breakfast and then we can do something nice with your hair," I said to her and she ran out the door climbing onto the stool set out for her. 

"Good morning my darling Jen!" I heard Lewis' voice say, I didn't hear what Jenna replied with but I heard Lewis chuckle afterwards. I strolled into the kitchen where Lewis was serving Jenna her scrambled eggs and toast, he then served himself and me some. 

When we finished our breakfast I brought Jenna to her room and started on her hair. I used a bit of product trying to sort it out but couldn't. "Lewis come do your daughters hair!" I shouted to Lew in the other room.

He walked in and sat down beside me, taking the brush and product. He did her hair carefully even doing a few cute braids before putting it all in a ponytail. 

Midway through him doing her hair I decided to video it. "Daddy is doing Jenna's hair, awe look how precise and pretty it is," I cooed "what do you think of your hair Jen?" I asked her. 

"Daddy is doing it so much better than you were Mammy," Jenna giggled "hey silly don't go outing me on my terrible hair skills," I joked. Lewis was smiling sneakily while I videoed what Jen was saying. I posted the video on Instagram and uploaded it on snapchat too.

"Ok Daddy and me are going to drop you to school today," I told her while passing her the school bag we bought for her. 

We drove in Lewis' Mercedes to her school. "By sweetie have fun, we love you," Lewis cooed giving Jenna a big hug "we'll miss you," I said, giving her a hug too.

While Lewis and I were sat at home wondering what to do with ourselves I heard a knock on our door.

"I'll get it," I said. I opened the door to see Charles.

"Charlo! What are you doing here?" I asked "surprising my bestfriend when I get the chance, before I become 4 time world champion and all," Charles replied jokingly. 

"Plus I wanted to surprise my god child Jenna when she comes home from her first day of school, I also brought her flaming hot cheetos," Charles said. 

Then after hours of us just catching up with eachother Lewis set off to collect Jenna. When they arrived back Charles opened the front door revealing himself to Jen. 

"Charlo!" She shouted excitedly running to him and giving him the biggest hug. "I have flaming hot cheetos for you," Charles smiled "yay, but they might be a bit hot for me," she spoke seriously. 

"Do you what them now?" He asked "yep, yep, yep!" She jumped and Charles handed them to her.

She ran to the fan we have in our kitchen and put the bag of Cheetos up to it. I decided before I asked her what she's doing I would record it because I know this was going to be an interesting conversation. 

I held the phone up and pressed record. "What are you doing Jenna?" I asked her "I'm cooling down my hot cheetos," she replied.

"Why?" I asked "Because Charlo bought the flaming hot ones and their a little hot for me," she smiled. "Oh my god how is your kid so adorable," Charles laughed.

"Good question Charles."

I saved the video on my camera roll and put it up on snapchat too.

This could also be like a yearly anniversary type thing because I realised this is released almost a year after my last A Day In The Life.

Ok I suddenly got the idea for all of this so here you go, another day in the life.