Chapter 20- Announcement

Before I start the chapter I want to say thanks to the people in Canada, the USA, Brazil, Chile, Mozambique, Australia, the Philippines, India, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, the UK, Ireland and Norway. 😂🧡 love you guys. Ok I was thinking of writing a new story, it's a story called Photograph. Don't know when I'll start a chapter but I think you guys will like it.

24/8/18- Belgium- FP1 and 2

I woke up in bed, cuddled into Stoffel who was watching me intently. "Good morning babe," he spoke sweetly "Good morning," I croaked, giving him a kiss. "Would you like some breakfast?" He asked me, I nodded "Good because I already ordered room service."

Our room service arrived and I got out of bed to get it. "Thank you," I smiled as the man left our food on the table. "Stoff get your cute little ass out of bed," I laughed, he walked out of his room in only a towel. "Ok maybe a little more clothes would have been nice," I smirked "you know you love it," he teased.

"Are you ready to tell everyone about us?" He asked me as he was finishing his oatmeal "I'm a little nervous," I admitted. "No need to be everyone in the paddock loves you," he smiled "it's not just the paddock it's the fans and your parents. Wait are your parents here this week?" I said worriedly "no my parents aren't here this week, they were busy," he said. I sighed "ok I feel a little better now."

We strolled down to the hotel lobby and there was all the drivers. "Why are all the boys here?" I whispered in Stoffels ear "I called them all here so that we could tell them all together." I thought about it and it was a good idea "yeah I guess that works."

"So do you guys have something to tell us?" Nando asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Yes we do, Stoffel and I are a couple," I told them, everyone stopped talking. "Say that again," Sebastian inquired "Stoffel and I are a couple," I repeated, then suddenly there came a chorus of congrats, I knew it's and awes. 

"Are you going to tell the fans?" Pierre asked "I was thinking we could just be more public and the fans would suspect," I said, Stoffel looked at me and said "if that's what you want to do."

"Ok babe you go enjoy FP1 and 2," I smiled, passionately kissing him. "I'll see you later," I waved and let all the drivers get to their jobs, I got a day off today because they were letting an intern try the job out. 

Later on all the boys were texting me on the groupchat and so was Reagan.

Honey Badger: Um where were you today? 🤨

Prince Charles: Yeah I missed you and kind of asked the girl in your place where you were. She was pissed 😬

Lancelot: That was pretty stupid Charles 🤦‍♀️

Crashstappen: Yeah Daniel was very grumpy when you weren't there, he took it out on me

Stoff: Yeah babe who was the girl 🧡

Hulk: Stop being so nosy guys she was so an intern 😂

We Can Fight: She better not be replacing you 

Iceman: No one could replace Eli

Nando: You and Stoffel are such a cute couple even cuter than Max and Reagan 😍😉

Ray: What do you mean Eli and Stoffel are better than Max and I 🤨

Brenda: Well I think you guys are equal

Seb: Back to Eli not being there today

Carlitos: Lewis isn't on this much anymore is he

Louis: I am on sometimes I just get busy on Snapchat and Instagram

Sock My Balls: Totally not because you don't want to face Eli 😏

Louis: Not true 

Me: Ouch!!

Seb: again Eli WHERE WERE YOU!!!

Val: I miss you too because you never come to the Mercedes garage anymore 🙂

Me: I'll try to visit more

Unprofessional Swede: still where were you today!!

Me: I was at the hotel, Sky wanted to try out their intern and let me have a day off 😋

Stoff: Oh well see you at the hotel room babe 😚

"Im home sweetheart!" I heard a familiar French accent call, I strode to the door "don't let Stoffel hear you say that," I smiled suggestively. "Where's Cardi?" I asked "she's not here this week but she'll be at the Italian GP," he confirmed.

"Cool wanna watch a movie?" I asked "What about Titanic, that's a great movie," Charles suggested. "Oh my god we are best friends for a reason!" I shrieked, Charles doing the same to mock me. 

"Alright sit down so we can watch the movie," I spoke, he instantly sat and I put on the movie. 

Stoffel: I'll be home a little late, Charles better keep you company 😘

Me: How did you know he was here? Anyway see you when you get back

Stoffel: Charles is always there. See you later 🧡

"It's so sad, Jack and Rose where so amazing together," I cried "I know, there was enough room for the both of them on the door," Charles sobbed. "I'm going to go to bed now, your welcome to crash on the couch if you want," I told him. "It's ok I'll go back to my hotel room," he laughed, giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

Late in the night I heard Stoffel come through and climb into the bed, I cuddled up next to him and went back to sleep.