Chapter 18- Girlfriend

I'm pretty sure Charles is trying to kill us all. If I was a man I'd be gay for Charles, just saying 😂.

12/8/18- Spain, Barcelona

"Wake up, wake up, wake up sweetheart!" Stoffel softly called into my room, I groaned as he switched on a light in my room. "I love the nickname Stoffel but please why are you waking me up so early?" I asked "it's actually 12pm and you know I want you to be my girlfriend so I'm easing it all in with nicknames and stuff," he admitted, embarrassed.

"Why didn't you just ask me dumbass, of course I'll be your girlfriend," I laughed, jumping out of bed even though I wasnt wearing many clothes, to give him a hug. "Really so I could have just asked," he smiled in disbelief "of course you could have," I laughed, kissing him passionately.

He pushed me gently on to the bed, holding me tightly and leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "Ok this isn't fair, the guys always get to dominate," I teased, rolling us over and straddling him on the edge of the bed. This time leaving kisses down his neck and biting at his collar bone, trying to find his sweet spot, I guessed right the first time and his collar bone happened to be just that. 

I gave him one last kiss before getting up "now how about breakfast," I laughed. "Now that was beyond unfair," he moaned "you can't just leave me hanging like that."

"I can do whatever I want which also means making pancakes," I giggled "how did you know I liked pancakes more than waffles!" He exclaimed "I guessed." He looked at me with pure elation dancing through his eyes.

"So girlfriend are those pancakes almost finished?" Stoffel asked as he set the table for the both of us. "I love you calling me your girlfriend," I gushed, he walked over giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yeah the pancakes are finished," I added.

We sat down enjoying the wonderful pancakes I made. "Where are we going today before I leave tomorrow?" I asked, cleaning our dishes "I was thinking about going down to the beach," Stoffel replied.

 "Sounds nice," I hummed.

"And we could go pier jumping," he suggested cautiously, I did a double take "fuck no!" I exclaimed. "Please, it would be something new and exciting. Our first memory as a couple," he begged "I have no idea why I'm agreeing but ok," I sighed reluctantly.

We strolled hand in hand to the pier both of us in our swim wear. I watched as I saw other people diving and doing tricks in, I was not going to do that. 

I was petrified of even jumping in.

"Ok ready to go?" Stoff asked, taking my hand in his and bringing us closer to the edge. I looked down and freaked "ok no, Stoffel I can't do this," I spoke shakily "please give it a go, for me," he smiled, a warm, carefree smile. I nodded moving back to where he was standing and took his hand. "Ready, three, two one!" He shouted and we both jumped, landing in the water with a loud splash.

"That was so much fun!" I shrieked, forgetting all the fear from moments before and swimming towards Stoffel. When I reached him he enveloped me in a hug "I told you you'd like it," he teased "I had a right to be scared," I laughed.

Later...

"I'll see you in the morning Stoffel," I said, walking to my bedroom. Stoffel grabbed my arm before I could get to it, he pulled me in a passionately kissed me. "Can you sleep in my bed tonight?" He asked, nuzzling into my neck "but I was going to call Charles tonight," I said.

"You can still call him, I haven't talked to Charles for a while anyway," Stoffel said, he really wanted a cuddle. "Ok then let's go loverboy," I teased, pulling him by the hand and letting it go as I climbed into the bed. Stoffel took off his shirt before getting into bed and I tried very hard not to look down at his abs, of course I failed and took a quick sneak that Stoffel caught. 

"Come here," he laughed "for what reason?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I saw you peeking Rivers," he spoke "ok, well what do you expect your the definition of perfect after Tom Holland and Chris Hemsworth," I admitted teasingly. 

"I'm not ahead of Tom and Chris," he mocked hurt "oh shut up and let me kiss you," I laughed, pulling him towards me and kissing him, finally getting the chance to feel all his muscles and enjoy the feel as well as the view.

"Now I need to call Charles," I smiled, I picked up my phone and went into FaceTime, tapping Charles name.

"Hey," he smiled tiredly "Charles it's only like 9," I laughed at his face as he realised. "Did you just go for a run?" Stoffel asked beside me, squeezing himself into view by tucking under my arm. 

"Hi Stoffel," Charles greeted, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "What did you call me for?" Charles asked, letting out another yawn. "You told me to tell you how the date went," I began "I can tell it went well now can I go to sleep, I'm exhausted," he interrupted. 

"Alright then goodnight Charles, I love you," I smiled "I love you too," he said through a third yawn. Once I hung up Stoffel turned to me "that's the kind of friendship I want," he whispered.

"You'll find it," I said, giving him a quick peck before closing my eyes. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that I was resting my head on his chest. Feeling the beat of his heart and, rise and fall of his chest.

I was just looking at a shirtless Stoffel to see if he had muscles or not and I ended up searching for shirtless pics of Dan, Charles, Esteban, Pierre, Lewis, Nando and a lot more drivers. I literally just sorted out my meme addiction and changed to GIFS instead. 🙄🤦‍♀️