Chapter 27- The Plan

I'm gonna do a double update because I feel everyone wants to see how the plan unfolds 😂. Plus this is my favourite chapter I've ever written.

6/10/18

"Well first I need to ask Lewis if it's ok," I rushed, already halfway out the door.

"Hey Lew, do you think it's ok if I kiss Charles?" I asked "why would it be?" He asked, looking a little annoyed "oh no, I should have worded that better. Let me explain that again. Charles can't break up with his insane girlfriend so we've devised a plan. Charles and I are going to pretend he's cheating on her with me so she'll break up with him."

He seemed to calm down a bit then. "It was your plan wasn't it," he joked "yeah but are you ok with it," I said, he nodded of course he was still unsure but I'm pretty sure he trusts me. "Thanks babe!" I squealed, grabbing his face and giving him a kiss. Almost screaming 'I love you' but quickly stopping myself. 

I ran back to Charles "he said it was ok!" I screamed, slamming open the door. "You scared me there, why won't anyone let me sleep anymore!" He shouted "in my defence I didn't know you were sleeping," I smiled and he laughed. 

I unbuttoned two of the buttons on my shirt "what are you doing?" Charles asked "I need to make it believable, have you never done this before," I replied sarcastically, Charles gave me a look. I lay on the couch and positioned myself.

"Ok ready for the plan, she'll be here in a few minutes. Now you climb on top of me," I said directing him as he awkwardly climbed on top of me. "This is so weird," he commented "I know but you'll be rid of Cardi if we just get it over with."

I wrapped my leg round his waist and both my arms around his neck. "Do you think we look believable?" I asked "mhm," Charles replied. "Ok she'll be here in like three minutes so let's just not make any awkward eye contact," I joked "I'm not getting a girlfriend ever again," Charles spoke. "That won't be hard," I teased "ouch that one hurt," he pouted.

"Oh shit I think I hear steps, kiss me!" I urged "fine," he jumped. Slowly connecting his lips to mine "give me all you got, again we need to make it believable. Pretend I'm Gigi Hadid," I mumbled against his lips, knowing Gigi was his celebrity crush. He actually tried this time and I did the same.

Then Cardi burst in, boy were we both glad she did. We stopped kissing and turned towards her. "What the fuck are you doing Charles, actually who the fuck are you doing?" She screeched "are you shifting who I think you are." I had made sure to put on red lipstick before kissing Charles and I had ruffled both mine and his hair. "It's not what it looks like Cardi," I spoke in fake despair, pinching Charles neck to urge him to make up something. "Your meant to be my best friend," she said looking to me "definitely not anymore, never talk to me again," she cried.

"Cardi I, I," He spluttered "save it you douche, we're over!" She screamed and grabbed a few of her things before stomping out. "Yes!" Charles and I shouted in unison, giving each other a high five. After that we wiped our lips with the backs of our hands. 

"Your not that bad," I teased "maybe some more tongue action," I commented. I gave him a peck on the lips, beforing leaving just to tease him. 

I went back to Lewis, and was met with him talking to Max and Dan. "It was a success!" I cheered, running up behind Lewis "so her and Charles are over?" He asked "yes, yes they are."

Max and Daniel looked quite confused "You look a bit disheveled there Eli," Daniel commented, I looked down and saw that my skirt had rode up a bit, my buttons were still undone and I assume my lipstick was smudged and my hair was messy. 

"Long story," I said.

"Daniel and I have time," Max laughed, I explained to them what had happened, filling in Lewis on what he hadn't heard. By the end of it the four of us were in fits of laughter, Charles had joined us but he was more sulking at my retelling of the story then laughing. 

I was going to tell the whole paddock this one.

I was feeling very inspired tonight and wrote three full chapters.