Chapter 2- Regrets

9/7/18

I woke up feeling the pain of a killer hangover, the room was spinning just a little bit. I turned to my side and saw a mysterious guy "Jesus Christ," I mumbled under my breath. He stirred and I instantly snapped my mouth shut, he moved his arm so that it was wrapped around my waist.

"Em by any chance could you move your arm so I can get up," I whispered awkwardly. "Not right now Winnie," the man with tattoos and beautiful curly hair groaned. 

"Well I'm not Winnie, unless you did it with another girl last night," I sassed, he sat up and looked at me, his muscles and tattoos showing once again. "Oh, I don't actually know you," he said, confused "Well then I'm drunken hookup."

"I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you again," I introduced myself "Hi I'm Lewis," he said, looking down. "No second name," I teased "Hamilton."

I sat up, having the blanket cover me. "As in Lewis Hamilton F1 star," I looked at him awaiting an answer. He nodded "oh ok, well that changes things, we'll just pretend we don't know each other," I said, thinking out loud. "Why?" He questioned.

"I work in F1," I told him "as an interviewer." He pulled me closer, obviously picking up bits and pieces of last night as I had done earlier. "I like your butterfly tattoo," he commented, looking at my shoulder "and I like all your tattoos," I said, tracing the tattoo that said faith on his shoulder. He ran his hand up and down my back slowly pulling me closer and gently kissing me. 

"I have no line, just action," he said, I was confused at first but then remembered it from last night. "It works," I commented "now turn around for a moment so I can get dressed."

I put on my underwear and bra "you can turn back around now," I told Lewis, he turned around and instantly cover his eyes then said "I thought you were dressed." "You've seen me in less," I laughed, pulling one of his Mercedes shirts over my head. 

"Can you cook?" I asked Lewis, he shook his head and I got to cooking. I finished making an omelette for both of us and set the plates down at the small island in Lewis' hotel room. Lewis finished his food by the time I was halfway through mine "you eat way too fast," I commented.

"I don't I was just hungry, do you think you can check if there's aspirin in one of those cupboards?" He asked "sure what press do you think they would be in," I smiled. 

"What's a press?" He said, I glared at him "ok just check all of them." I rummaged through the presses and suddenly the doorbell rang "I'll get it!" Lewis called. He opened the door wide, seeming to have forgotten I was there "Hey Lewis I was just wondering if you got back safe," a Dutch accent began to say before someone interrupted "is there a girl in your room?"

"Daniel and Max, can you guys stop barging into my hotel rooms," Lewis begged as Daniel and Max tried to get in the door. Max ducked and rolled under Lewis' arm which was blocking the entrance to the room, Daniel did the same but a little less gracefully because he hit Max on the way in. 

I turned around having found the aspirin to see them both sprawled on the floor and an apologetic look on Lewis' face. "Good morning," I said, being polite to the two boys on the floor. "Hi," Max smiled, a blush creeping onto his face. Daniel happily grabbed him and lifted them both up with enthusiasm, winking at me. "I hope you had fun," he teased "I did, thanks. But I'll come to you if I want more," I teased back. 

"Can I guess where your from?" He asked "go for it," I said. "Are you from Dublin?" He guessed accurately, I nodded. "Max and I are good friends with a girl from Dundalk," he said, the glint momentarily disappearing from his eyes and switching to Max's. 

"Well anyway Lewis we met Toto in the hallway and he said you have a flight to catch. So get ready you lazy fucker," Daniel said and they left.

 "Here take an aspirin," I handed Lewis a glass and a pill. Having already taken one myself "Well I think I might go get a pair of trousers on and leave," I said and Lewis nodded.

I decided to put my dress back on instead, I thanked Lewis for his hospitality and left.

"Your so stupid," I mumbled to myself, facepalming and slapping my head. This has got to be one of the more stupid things I've done in my life. I just walked out of the hotel and caught a Taxi to get back to my own.

So far, so good. I'm enjoying writing this story, the short break just helped me develop a few ideas.