Chapter 29- Telling Him

Double update. Because I fucking feel like it and I want to get this story finished sooner or later.

7/10/18

"Because I love you," I said, it was out and I couldn't take it back. We stayed in silence for what felt like a century "Come on Lew, say something," I begged.

"I love you too, Elizabeth," he whispered "it's just, it took a lot to say that. You remember that time you stayed in Monaco with me," he said. "Yeah I remember it," I smiled "well I told you I loved you then but you didn't hear me," he admitted.

I looked at him in disbelief "I'm so, so sorry Lewis," I said "it's no problem," he smiled and kissed me.

He pulled me closer to him and I went up on to my tiptoes. Balling up his shirt and pulling him even closer, he pushed me lightly on to the couch. Then he climbed on top of me, kissing my neck, leaving the usual purple marks. I did the same, again making sure I left one more mark than he did.

"Ok no more foreplay, I need you," I moaned. I pulled off his shirt and did the same with his trousers. He eagerly pulled off my blouse, exposing my bra. Then I helped him take off my jeans, leaving us both in our underwear. He tugged off my underwear in one swift move and unclasped my bra expertly. 

 He used one finger to tease me, slowly pushing it in and out. Moans escaped my mouth, he stuck a second finger in and the moans increased, as they did his pace did too. He stuck a third finger in and slowed. "I said no more foreplay!" I moaned, pulling down his underwear too

At first he went slow but sped up almost straight away, both of us eager to be together. We were both getting close and when I reached my high I screamed, muffling it in a pillow "Lewis!!" He reached his high just after.

"Oh my god, my hair is a mess!" I laughed loudly "I think you look perfect," Lew charmed. "Ok let me sort this out before we leave, Daniel and Max would tease me about this forever," I commented. "What about Charles?" Lewis asked "oh no Charles would just think I had taken my hair down."

Lewis laughed and we both walked out of his drivers room. 

"Alright babe, I'll see you later. I love you," I cooed "I love you too," Lewis smiled and headed back into the Mercedes motorhome. 

"You had sex, didn't you!" Daniel shouted as I walked past him to get to the media pen. "Daniel fucking Ricciardo, shut up!" I screamed, my cheeks flushing a very deep shade of red.

I interviewed a few of the drivers. Charles and a Seb being a bit of a problem to my professionalism. "You got it, didn't you," Seb commented, emphasising the it. 

"Oh my god, Sebastian can you not say it on live tv," I begged "Well when it's obvious, I think even the viewers know," Charles commented, I stuck up the finger at them from behind the camera.